Moroccan Oil - Argan Tree Oil

I think the thing with moroccan/argan oil is that, like face moisturizer, everyone reacts to it differently. You could have the same hair type (fine and straight) and the same problem (split ends) and you could both come away from usage with 2 different experiences.

The poster above said she had fine and straight hair and if she used a fraction too much it made it greasy. I also have fine and straight hair (decently long and relatively thick) and I can use moroccan oil 3x in one sitting and my hair is still fine. Typically after a shower I use the oil on toweldried hair before I braid. After my braid is completely dry (usually overnight) the next morning I would also use the oil to smooth the ends. If I was blowdrying I use oil both before AND after I blow dry. One time my hair felt particularly dry and I did 2-3 doses of oil. My hair isn't crazy dry but it's not particularly greasy either. I also only use a small amount each time, starting on the ends and work my way up. But I have friends who, when using the tiniest amount, find it turns their hair greasy.

So I would suggest getting a sample of moroccan oil and see if it works for your hair as a whole. Then you can investigate different brands. But first things first, make sure your hair can handle it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Augustina15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->