• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Beautiful Perfume Bottle?

Originally posted by Mettchen@Aug 18 2004, 03:48 PM
I'm with Alejandro. I also like YSL, Baby doll a lot :

babydoll.jpg

[snapback]337413[/snapback]​

me too...i love the top shape and the pink color...the golden ball on top is soooo pretty...

very very babydoll... :blush: :sideways:

Another vote for Lolita! I'm afraid one day I will buy the perfume because I like the bottle so much.

i like the new prada bottle.

and the new gucci mens is nice

Originally posted by faust@Aug 18 2004, 04:36 PM
luna, you must update us on the FIT exhibits! They always have something cool going on. I know I should go to FIT website, but I always forget :(
[snapback]337494[/snapback]​

It never came to mind to update you guys on all of the exhibits a school... but from now on I promise I will... You should come to our accessories exhibit.. it'll be in June, but this is just a heads up. :wink:

Originally posted by Bright Tahquil@Aug 19 2004, 02:01 AM
I want to buy this perfume...the cut packaging is just a plus.
[snapback]338066[/snapback]​
That Escada further supports my theory that the label is trying hard to appeal to the youth market.

Originally posted by Incroyable@Aug 19 2004, 05:12 PM
That Escada further supports my theory that the label is trying hard to appeal to the youth market.
[snapback]338073[/snapback]​

Is that such a bad thing??? It's nice to find a scent that isn't too overbearingly strong or old for your age group. Hmmm...while on the perfume topic does anyone know of any nice vanilla scents? I have been looking all over and the best I'd found is in The Body Shop.

Originally posted by Bright Tahquil@Aug 19 2004, 02:48 AM
Is that such a bad thing??? It's nice to find a scent that isn't too overbearingly strong or old for your age group. Hmmm...while on the perfume topic does anyone know of any nice vanilla scents? I have been looking all over and the best I'd found is in The Body Shop.
[snapback]338093[/snapback]​
No, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. It's just that Escada by Margetha Ley used to be one of those items that young people would never put on. Except perhaps for their cotillion.

Much like St.John by Marie Gray.

Perhaps you should Lacroix. Also Jo Malone has a very fine fig scent.

The one I posted is the limited edition Angel. This is the regular one which is sublime as well.
11646U.jpg

Originally posted by loserunit@Aug 19 2004, 12:09 AM
i like the new prada bottle.

and the new gucci mens is nice
[snapback]338010[/snapback]​

I second that

I love the Angel by Theirry Mugler, I think it is beautiful, but, I really like most things he does :wub:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Aug 19 2004, 03:25 AM
I was looking in Sephora and I just found this very cute, very whimsical.

P44700_hero.jpg

[snapback]338080[/snapback]​

Love it, and also the advertisments with Jessica Stam were stunning. :heart:

Though I love the Lolita perfume, I am not a huge fan of the bottle. For my own aesthetic, it's way too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->