• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Naomi's At It Again

model_mom

Reaction score
Naomi Whines and Dines

Naomi Campbell has apparently taken time out from her busy schedule of (allegedly) bullying her hapless assistants to bully some hapless waiters.

The London Mirror reports the volatile supermodel had a mini-meltdown recently at the swanky London eatery Cipriani after she was -- horrors! -- presented with a bill.

The paper says Naomi was "in good spirits" as she feasted on pricey dishes and downed champagne and wine with boyfriend Usher and a pair of pals.

But then the inconceivable happened -- a sacrificial lamb, er, waiter brought the cantankerous catwalker the nearly $4,000 check.

Bad idea. Seems Campbell expected the meal to be comped because the restaurant is co-owned by her ex-boyfriend, Flavio Briatore.

"When Naomi was handed the bill she looked furious," an insider tells the paper. "People could tell there was a kerfuffle going on. Then she said the service wasn't up to the levels she was used to. In the end, Flavio was called and he told [the] staff to waive the bill."

Campbell's overworked mouthpiece offered his client's side of the story to the Mirror: "There wasn't an argument. When the bill came Naomi said Flavio was taking care of it, as agreed."

No word on whether the waiters received a generous tip (we'll go out on a limb and say probably not), although a music industry source tells the New York Daily News that the leggy looker "is always on her best behavior around [Usher]."

Good idea, as his career just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Variety reports the chart-topping crooner will take on his first dramatic starring role in the moniker-challenged flick, "Dying for Dolly" (another strike against it: The director is Ron Underwood, the guy who helmed the epic disaster that was "Pluto Nash").

Usher will play the loyal soldier of a mafia don whose life gets complicated when he's ordered to protect the boss's hottie daughter. Chazz Palmintieri and Emmanuelle Chriqui co-star.

The trade says Usher may also take the lead in the oh-so-punny "Step in the Name of Love," which is described as an urban "Saturday Night Fever."

Oh Naomi...seek professional mental help. It's clear she needs one of two things, either a big fat pill before going out in public or a big fat slap in the face from someone bitchier the she.

She DOES need to do something about that. Goodness. How can men, knowing this, still find her datable? I'd be scared if I was Usher.

well, at least she didn't try to bludgeon him to death with her cell phone :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tiffany@Dec 5 2004, 12:42 AM
well, at least she didn't try to bludgeon him to death with her cell phone :rolleyes:
[snapback]451367[/snapback]​
Mabye she is getting help...could that possibly be considered progress?

Originally posted by Spike413@Dec 5 2004, 12:46 AM
Mabye she is getting help...could that possibly be considered progress?
[snapback]451373[/snapback]​
:lol: I believe so - baby steps Naomi, baby steps :P

Originally posted by tiffany@Dec 5 2004, 07:00 AM
:lol: I believe so - baby steps Naomi, baby steps :P
[snapback]451386[/snapback]​

Haha, you guys crack me up.

Originally posted by Spike413@Dec 5 2004, 01:08 AM
Oh Naomi...seek professional mental help. It's clear she needs one of two things, either a big fat pill before going out in public or a big fat slap in the face from someone bitchier the she.
[snapback]451319[/snapback]​

But is there anyone bitchier that Naomi? :blink: :shock: :lol:

does she have to pay for anything?! i mean i can't blame her but i find myself a touch on the jealous side. and flavio -- one would think he would curtail expenses like this with a new baby -- by another supermodel.

I can't believe Usher sat there and let Naomi's ex foot the bill for dinner. :blink: What "real" man would do something like that???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->