Networking: Photographers, Stylists, Makeup/Hair Stylists, Etc. (SEE POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Hello all, my name is HELEN BERKUN and I'm a photographer and stylist. I live in Chicago but travel to LA, MIAMI and NYC often.

I am repped by FORD ARTISTS as a stylist and am currently shopping for a photo rep.

I am currently FLICKR'ING because my website is being built so HELENBERKUN.com will be coming soon. My old site is www.missred.net :smile:

It is a pleasure to meet you all and I surely hope to work with some of you soon :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my name is Mariam, I live in Los Angeles. I'm an experienced make-up artist and in the process of going to School for Fashion Design. Would love to work with some talented people! If interested...

reach out mgeorge.design@gmail [email protected]

Hi there,
i'm a professional photographer working in fashion editorials and advertising...i'm urgently looking for a stylist on an editorial shoot for a well known italian magazine.
the job is commissioned and will be published, now i''m looking for a professional with proven track experience and refernces to team up with.
Please students and first timers do not apply, this ad is meant to be for somenone who has experience and a high profile portrfolio to prove their skills and contacts.
I will provide details only to succesful candidates...looking forward to hear from you.
Thanx

Welcome to the Fashion Spot, mario!

Please post your link, your city and how to contact you, please ... so that interested stylists in your area may contact you. See post #1 for instructions.

Stylist Needed London,uk

Thank you Bette, let me put this straight.

My name is Mario Guarino, i'm a photographer based in London working on advertising and editorials projects.
I am now looking for a stylist based in LONDON to collaborate on a commissioned editorial shoot for a well known Italian magazine.
Please note i am looking for a professional stylist with a portfolio to demonstrate it and excellent contacts in the industry to get hold of particular labels required by the magazine.
This collaboration may lead to a series of other projects.
Look forward to hear from all of you out there.
thanks.

www.marioguarino.com
[email protected]
London,Uk

Hello, I just joined this site and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Helen Olds and I'm a fashion and beauty photographer based out of Los Angeles. I just moved here from San Francisco so I'm looking to network with other photogs, hair and makeup people and especially stylists to work on shoots. Right now I'm shooting as much as I can to build up my book and for magazine submissions, working with Ford and Otto models.

[email protected]
www.helenolds.com

sydney stylist moving to london

Hi everyone,

My name is Gussy, I'm a stylist who will be in London permanently from the 8th of May.

I'd love to collaborate with photogs, MUAs and hair stylists for test shooting (and submitting), when I get there - I'm really flexible with what we do - as long as it looks fabulous, I don't mind!

Examples of my work are here:
http://gusinboots.googlepages/trashglam
or here:
http://ohnofluoro.blogspot.com

Please contact me if you're interested - I'd love to hear from you!

Gussy ([email protected])

x x

Fashion Sytlists/Designers wanted

Hi,

my name is Jan. Photographer based in Berlin and Hamburg (Germany).
Looking to test with stylists or designers - i prefer Hamburg and Berlin but
Paris or London is also fine.
Take a look at my work:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4898550&postcount=194

My style is not your cup of tea? I can adapt any style you want.
Please email me!
[email protected]
or via TFS.
You are a photographer or a make up artist? Don't hesitate to contact me!
I'm interested in exchange of experiences.

I'd love to hear from you! :woot:

Looking for Freelance Videographers in Germany

WANTED: Freelance Videographers

If you're talented, quick and edgy then Spotzer wants you!

We're the first global advertising agency dedicated to making high quality video fast, affordable and effective.

We're now looking for new talent in Germany. If you enjoy working as a freelancer, have your own Film Equipment & Editing software and you're fluent in German, then we want to hear from you.

Send us the link to your portfolio and some basic info about yourself and we'll send you the details about the assignments, the workflow and of course payment.

Please contact me,
Ines
ijansen(at)spotzer.com

Hello all-

I'm Eleanor, a Makeup/Hair person based in Los Angeles. I'm experienced in all multi-media: Film, TV, Commercials + Print, but I am looking to expand my print portfolio. If there are any stylists or photographers that would like to test, look me up!

Cheers,

www.eleanormakeup.com
[email protected]

Hey! Just joined the site, thought I should introduce myself! I'm a photographer/student wanting to open up my portfolio in fashion. I'm currently in Wilmington, DE but I can commute to MD, PA, NYC, and NJ.

My work is at:
www.kateslens.com

6hi5bp.jpg

nwak36.jpg

qnwbo4.jpg

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in collaborating in anything creative, editorial, etc.

Hey there!

I am a Editorial - Beauty - High Fashion - Commercial photographer and would seriously like to collaborate with Hairstylists, Stylists, Designers and Makeup Artists on mostly high end Fashion work. I am based in Brixton, London and have my own studio. http://creditcrunchstudiohireinlondon.blogspot.com/

You can find examples of my work here.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-...ty-High-Fashion-Commercial/88744606504?ref=nf
I am also available for most other types of photography.

Contact me via [email protected]

Fashion Photographer in NYC

I'm a published fashion photographer new to NYC and looking to meet and collaborate with talented people - mua, hair, stylist... - on creative tests and mag submissions. I'm also looking for representation - suggestions welcome ^_^

www.krivickova.com
[email protected]
NYC

Attachments

• sk.jpg
    sk.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 14
I am a photographer travelling to NYC from Canada for September 2009. I am looking for stylists, hair, makeup for testing. I welcome all fashion collaborators!
I specialize in beauty photography but am looking to expand my fashion porfolio.

Cheers
Tim Alex MacPherson
www.dolcemodaphotography.com
[email protected]

I am a photographer in LA/Inland Empire/OC area... if you ever wanna get together, you can contact me. I'm looking for anyone that will do for TFCD, limited time offer. You can check out my website in my signature. Let me know!

Fashion & Beauty

I'm a german photographer based in Augsburg / Munich / South Germany specializing in fashion & beauty. I'll be shooting some editorials 4 submissions his summer and I'm looking for collaborations with designers, stylists, MUAs, hair stylists, editors and models / agencies.

Working only with high-end equipment. Shootings can be in my studio or on location.

-> Portfolio & Contact

Photographer looking for Stylists, Hair stylists, and MUA's...

Hello!

My name is Luc Coiffait. I'm a fashion beauty photographer based in London.

I have some upcoming female beauty shoots and male beauty/fashion (think ninetyfive chapel market by vivanco style) shoots in Sept/Oct. These will all be in London and the majority are with agency models.

I am looking for all aspects of the team, STYLISTS, HAIRSTYLISTS AND MUA's!

get in touch if you are interested!

Luc Coiffait - www.luccoiffait.com - [email protected]

Heres the last shoot i did...
http://lucbecks.viewbook.com/vintage#/1/
and i have attached some of my work...
LucCoiffait14copy.jpg

LucCoiffait38.jpg

LucCoiffait9copy.jpg

_DSC0012-Edit-Editcopy.jpg

MY WEBSITE>>> www.luccoiffait.com

=]

City: NYC
I am a fashion stylist in NYC, looking to expand my network and reach additional audiences and venues, photographers, make up artist and hairstylist. I have had my work published in various publications internationally; BAZAAR (Dubai), COSMO, SOMA and demonstrated my enthusiam and talents by styling fashion shows for NYC fashion week.

www.asantiaustin.com
[email protected]
718 812 8753

Attachments

• av.jpg
    av.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->