• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Nicole Kidman

DifE6fp.jpg

LFAE8HG.jpg

k5SzePj.jpg

h6CHZH5.jpg

WILOvnl.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Nicole Kidman attends the "Big Little Lies" Season 2 Premiere at Jazz at Lincoln Center on May 29, 2019 in New York City.

Actress Nicole Kidman is seen outside "good morning america" Reese Witherspoon is seen in tribeca on May 29, 2019 in New York City.

zimbio.com, tomanlorenzo.com​

Sorry she looks awful to me lately, abusing the botox again and her hair looks terrible.

^I know. The hair is tragic most of the times. It is shocking. Why she doesn't cut it short? it would do wonders.
I like the McQueen look, not so much the Michael Kors suit.

Nicole Kidman attends the 65th Taormina Film Fest masterclass at Teatro Antico on July 01, 2019 in Taormina, Italy.

EdAls2W.jpg

Wpg2mn8.jpg

kAz6wxC.jpg

Nicole Kidman attends the 65th Taormina Film Fest 2019 ceremony on July 01, 2019 in Taormina, Italy.

jYulxcN.jpg

FyXJ1ga.jpg

YOBJOrB.jpg

fcwumF5.jpg

Nicole Kidman attends the 65th Taormina Film Fest Red Carpet at Teatro Antico on July 01, 2019 in Taormina, Italy.

5B341C4.jpg

KsXAftX.jpg

EH2aOmm.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

Nicole was the only person I could picture doing that Theyskens dress justice and I am ecstatic that she wore it!

It always amazes me how much better she looks in Europe. Obviously her makeup/hair team is so more competent.
Love the fuschia dress

Nicole Kidman attends the Giorgio Armani Prive Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2019 2020 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on July 02, 2019 in Paris, France.

fLaxY6x.jpg

ZNDNLYM.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Her hair is so beautiful omg it’s glowing ! And the colour looks amazing too! ❤️

Nicole Kidman is seen leaving "Moulin Rouge" on Broadway at The Hirshfeld Theatre on August 9, 2019 in New York City.

tTeHZif.jpg

people.com​

Nicole Kidman attends the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019 at Tate Modern on September 03, 2019 in London, England.

HNt9lX5.jpg

QyimUQ7.jpg

CMZe2Dd.jpg

zimbio.com

Nicole Kidman attends "The Goldfinch" press conference during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox on September 08, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

YJkgKuz.jpg

JQPbvQR.jpg

c7oj99r.jpg

Nicole Kidman attends the HFPA/THR TIFF PARTY during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at Four Seasons Hotel on September 07, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

H5Cox7J.jpg

E3RdHkh.jpg

6kh9Bs6.jpg

zimbio.com

Nicole Kidman attends the Michael Kors Collection Spring 2020 Runway Show on September 11, 2019 in Brooklyn City.

Ouc9cfE.jpg

sN7CkhY.jpg

Nicole Kidman attends "The Goldfinch" premiere during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall on September 08, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

kxb5tea.jpg

f3al7G6.jpg

2xIFVdx.jpg

zrrxLoL.jpg

zimbio.com

At Prada Spring/Summer 2020 Womenswear Fashion Show on September 18, 2019 in Milan, Italy.

ubfWctp.jpg

Nicole Kidman attends the Private Opening of 'Il Sarcofago di Spitzmaus e altri tesori' exhibition at Fondazione Prada on September 18, 2019 in Milan, Italy.

dwnATNC.jpg

elle.com, tomandlorenzo.com

Nicole Kidman attends the Gala for the Global Ocean hosted by H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco at Opera of Monte-Carlo on September 26, 2019 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

M7Zqg5w.jpg

7ukMIJO.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Nicole Kidman attends a special screening of Lionsgate's "Bombshell" at Pacific Design Center on October 13, 2019 in West Hollywood, California.

pvkZF0F.jpg

J9Fxgky.jpg

0v3A47G.jpg

zimbio.com

Nicole Kidman attends ELLE's 26th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration Presented By Ralph Lauren And Lexus at The Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles on October 14, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.

VrfeIqy.jpg

Fd05Pmr.jpg

gpdM9pf.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"