Nike - The All-Things 'Nike Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

I'm waiting for these LOVE them ......

nike-hard-heavy-01.jpg

^credits hypebeast

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw an SA at New Look wearing the most gorgeous dunks but I'm not sure if the style would suit me.

does anyone know where i can find thses snakers on LL. i hope i can still get the, i want them sooo bad.

lohan_axl.jpg
ll.jpg

livejornal

these are vandals and goes only in men's size...:angry:

[source:sneakerhead.com]

Attachments

• sneakerhead_2017_128122214.jpg
    sneakerhead_2017_128122214.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 5
i just bought some clubber lang nike sbs yesterday.. love them!

tigerlily - those are from the terminator non? I was just talking to my boyfriend about them yesterday. I think they are quite expensive/hard to find now though they are lovely :heart:

Not for women (unless you have big(ger) feet) but I just got my boyfriend these DQM Nike Dunk Hi's for his birthday after searching around (thought they had sold out in most places). They are perforated suede and I love the all in one color.
RTEmagicC_nike-dqm-dunk-hi-1.jpg.jpg

got him the blue like on the left. pic from highsnobiety

I know. His birthday isn't for over another month so I kind of want to give them to him early so he can enjoy them before fall with the slush and snow but he's very insistent (like a lot of British people I find) on opening his gifts the day of his birthday. With some spray protector though, they should be fine. He also normally wears adidas so I think he'll just be pleased at receiving a pair of Tier 0 Nike's.

yeah, the spray protector should do it. I just remember the time I had these suede pumas(while back) and I loved these shoes, but the rain just ruined them :doh: even since then, I no longer buy suede shoes..lol.

But your boyfriend will love them either way. It's better if you give him the gift in a bday bag. Everyone seems to be curious to know what's inside the bag than an actual wrap gift. :lol:

hahaha I prefer wrapped gifts to bags! But the box might give it away.....either way, I love the tonal look of those Dunk Hi's. If they made them in woman's sizes I would totally get them for myself. I love the idea of a totally solid colored hi top but with multiple layered elements....

:shock: :buzz:
I have just made some on Nike-iD and I am in love... My parents just ordered them for me too :buzz:
I can't wait!! Mine are the hi-tops..

I never knew so many members on TFS had Nike Dunks.

My brothers and my boyfriend love their Nike Dunks, but they just don't look good on me. I guess I can't pull them off :( I stick with my Pumas and my Cons.

alexander wang is a huge fan of nike dunks as well..i thought that was pretty cool..so is erin wasson

I'll post a picture of mine, when they arrive :buzz: :brows:

Does anyone else notice a buttload of celebs sporting these shoes? I am absloulatly in love with these shoes. There are so many diff. kinds.

Paris Hilton, Dave Chapelle, Jake Gyllenhaal, Pharell Williams.

I've noticed this too, especially among the Hollywood tween set. But they're a little late on the trend - Dunks were made popular and stylish by inner-city youth many years ago. I've also found that Hollywood femmes just don't wear it right. The only celebrity that can seriously rock a pair of Dunks is Kanye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherylcuddly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->