Oldest/newest Shoes

mesmerized

Reaction score
what's the oldest shoes you own ? what's the newest?
and what's your next "Shoes" purchase?

I have vintage shoes but other than that I have slippers from when I was a little kid...of course only my toe fits now but still. :blush:

My newest shoe is these bronze stilettos...no pic right now :blush:

My next shoe I want is a new Jimmy or Manolo :woot: No clue what style yet though ...I havent bought one in the longest time. I think I deserve it for being oh so good and controlling my spending :rolleyes:

Oldest (as in how long I've had them) is a pair of black boots from Payless :ninja: They're my romping through the city in the winter shoes.. and actually look pretty good for being three years old.

Newest is a pair of navy vintage pumps. Very plain, no detail at all. Basic shoes are always good to have.

Next thing I'm buying is this pair in WHITE from Victoria's Secret. I hate to buy shoes from there, but I have been searching for this particular type of shoe (white, plain band across the front, backless, kitten heel) for over 6 monthes and VS is the ONLY place :shock: :shock:

Attachments

• V230110.jpeg
    V230110.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
The oldest......my favorite white Reeboks sneakers..it's true, because they were my first pair of sneakers I ever bought. I'm not a very casual lady, but in 1999, I bought a pair of Reeboks. They're almost like new.

The newest....my silver/vinyl Stuart Weitzman with lucite heel. Love them!! The ones I wore on my First Wedding Anniversary last month :heart:

those Reeboks aren't actually the oldest..but my 'favorite' oldest shoes, I have nice shoes from earlier seasons but I don't know which is the oldest . I guess the Reeboks sneakers have emotional value. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anamali
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->