• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our Photography! #2

Some new shots I took:

047copy2.jpg

048copy.jpg

057copy4.jpg

^ Would LOVE to visit Puerto Rico. Those are beautiful shots. :heart:

Oh, you should! If you like the beach, you'll probably love the warm waters of ours!:wink: And, thank you! I'm still learning how to use the camera, since it's quite new.

Two are of a beautiful (double) rainbow that came at the end of a typical British summer's day - rain, hail and sunshine!
I love old buildings and one is the inside and one the roof beams of a lovely old pub we like on Steep Hill, Lincoln
The picture of Lincoln Castle is taken from outside the back of the pub

Attachments

• Candys Rainbow 2.JPG
    Candys Rainbow 2.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Candys Rainbow 3.JPG
    Candys Rainbow 3.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • More beams.JPG
    More beams.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Mother Cullens 1.JPG
    Mother Cullens 1.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Lincoln Castle 1.JPG
    Lincoln Castle 1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 0
I love photography, i did a course at college, but i'm really amateur and still having a lot to learn... I love taking pictures of the skies.
BTW i totally love that picture Tom Linkens.

I wanted to post some pictures, but please could someone tell how to do that from flickr ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cajamarca is a city in Perú where I live.
There are amazin places and beautiful woman that I love take pictures.

Taken into the gardens of the mainsquare:
cajamarca_by_yimino-d45l7c0.jpg

The beautiful countryside women style detail:
cajamarca_bride_by_yimino-d41cxti.jpg

...and the beautiful beauty style of city woman:
country_and_city_side_woman_by_yimino-d41cvte.jpg

This thread inspired me to look back on the pictures I've taken.. After looking through some of my older pics, I realize that most of my favorite pictures I've taken were taken with a little point and shoot. :heart:

Picture168.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Picture407.jpg

IMG_3749.jpg

Some with SLR..

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

I snapped this pic at Bryant Park's last Fashion Week. Always wondered who it was a candid picture of.

FW-2.jpg

I took this photos in an unexplored place that is relatively near home. It's an ugly industrial zone, but it has that i-don't-know-what that makes it fascinate. The train's zone was my favorite.

DSC07474.jpg

DSC07472.jpg

DSC07473.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->