• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Pattie Boyd

Scans from Henry Benson's book Once there was a way and from ebay.
barbados.jpg

Untitled-15o.jpg

fgrgtwtwe.jpg

Untitled-13benson.jpg

a766.jpg

9790.jpg

1805.jpg

60578_large.jpg

008255_med.jpg

I received her autobiography at work the other day, and the pictures in it are so pretty!

I think this is Patti? From 1967 by Bailey, scanned by me.

Attachments

• british_vogue_december_1967__bailey1sm.jpg
    british_vogue_december_1967__bailey1sm.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 28
  • british_vogue_december_1967__david_bailey__4sm.jpg
    british_vogue_december_1967__david_bailey__4sm.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 29
^ yes, it is.

her pictures as a model are really great, but i specially like to see her pictures with george :heart:

I love Pattie! She is such a lovely person-I really enjoyed her book. She has such great style! I feel so bad that she could never have a baby, she really wanted to. A baby of her and George's would have been so beautiful

^ i think its really sad too, and as you said would be such a beautiful baby!

i think that her hat is really beautiful too, i'd love to have one like this :woot:

US Vogue August 1966

source: vintagefashionmagazines.blogspot.com

the miss o'dell book is a must read! the pictues are fantastic. love the one with george and the dogs, really cute :heart: thanks for posting!

I'm really looking forward to reading Miss O'Dell! Pattie's book on the other hand was a real disappointment, I felt that she held back quite a bit and at the end of the book I honestly felt as if I hadn't learned a single thing about her that I didn't know from articles and Beatle biographies.

I disagree, I loved Patties book, I thought it was very informative
I must check out this miss o'dell book!

I'm really looking forward to reading Miss O'Dell! Pattie's book on the other hand was a real disappointment, I felt that she held back quite a bit and at the end of the book I honestly felt as if I hadn't learned a single thing about her that I didn't know from articles and Beatle biographies.

Agree. It was boring and she came off as such a pushover and not very intelligent. Especially if you compare it to, say, Marianne Faithfull's autobiography.

she was so beautiful in the 60's, the perfect swinging 60's girl.
no wonder she inspired 2 great musicians, :blush:

The Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes
A conversation with Pattie Boyd
Magazine: Russh Issue 31 Nov/Dec 2009

scans by rox_yr_sox

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back