• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Philip Lim Menswear

I don't know why but I'm a little disappointed to learn that they are made in China

Cavanaugh, I love that tshirt! It is too cute.

I want that cardigan so badly.

I agree about the made in China bit...Where is Marc by Marc made? I guess I shouldnt expect anything but the mainline to be made in Italy/France.

MJCouture said:
^neither were bought for the states. i have the contact info for the one japanese store that bought them, i am trying to get a hold of them to place an order if they'll alow it.

Let us all know how this works out, i would love both of the pieces too

^I never ended up doing it, Barney's got both the pieces (and as it turns out, the jacket wasn't quite what I thought, even though I'd still like to get my hands on one). When I have the energy I am going to make calls for the henley, I am still pondering whether or not I would get much wear out of the jacket. I have SO much navy...
but I think I will def. get the tee with the big pocket in at least white, maybe the black too. I love little eccentric, barely noticeable details like that.

The cardi was in the $520-550 range, and the henley is around $300.

update, I will have the cardi tommorow it is being shipped from the Beverly Hills store. I usually wear a small, and they only had a medium, but I think it will be ok cause i usually like my knits a little bit big and the size small sweater henley I tried on today was on the shrunken side. I'll post pics when it comes in!

^yup. I didn't ask about the jacket or the henley, but it sounded like they didn't sell out as quickly as ours did, and when ever I am looking for something they seem to be the only store that still has it, so it is worth a shot if you'r hunting something down.

I want that cardi. Id wear the crap out of it, Ill call tomorrow...Wait...Arent they still open? It's four hours behind...Its 7 over there...Lets see

They're closed...

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yeah, its only a 3 hour difference I think. I love how basic and easy the cardigan is. I have been searching for over a year for the perfect grey cashmere caridgan with pockets. Sounds easy to find, but there is always something wrong with the ones I find. Now I am satisfied(lets see when it gets here, theres always the possibility that I'll hate it).

great, barneyscoop.com just decided to tell me TODAY that apparently when i had ordered the jacket and tshirt, they were out of stock :(

strange, because if they were out of stock how was i able to put them in my shopping basket?!

this is so annoying, i was so excited to get the pieces too, hopefully they will get more stock soon. if anyone has the valet jacket or pocket tshirt in small, and decide they dont like it...

*cough*illbuyitfromyou*cough*

^that has happend to me almost every single time I ordered anything from Barneys.com. You are really better off just calling every store in the country, because that is where the websites stock comes from and it will be faster to just call. PLUS they sometimes say they do not have an item because the computer does not show it, but then you will call a random store and they've got it. That happend to my friend yesterday. We were in Barney's, they told her that the item was sold out everywhere in her size according to the computer, then she made one call and surprise surprise it was in stock.

^yea, ill be hounding the madison & beverly hills co-ops (i think those are the only two that stocked lim)

there were non in mad ave today, but there was one in the window maybe you can reserve it for when it comes out of the window if its a small.

MJCouture said:
there were non in mad ave today, but there was one in the window maybe you can reserve it for when it comes out of the window if its a small.

ooh, thanks for the tip:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->