Please Help Me With My Homework/Research/Survey

Hi! I’m a MSc student studying Environment and Development. For my dissertation I’m sending out a survey. I would really appreciate it if you have the time to fill it in! My dissertation focuses on customer behaviour and fashion brands marketing in relation to ‘affordable luxury’ fashion.
This survey is for people who have bought from lower price point luxury brands eg Tory Burch, Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Aje. Participants have to be over 18 to answer this survey.

Thank you!

Customer Behaviour, The Fashion Industry and The Climate Crisis

Hey, I'm a fashion student, currently working on a topic regarding fashion industry and technology that is used in it. I'm trying to find any information about any technologies used by proffesional retail buyers, e.g. I found this app named BuyerPix, but there is not enough reviews to write about it. Therefore, my question is, if there are any buyers here, what apps or technologies do you use in your everydays work, in what ways does this technology help you, and what features would you like to see, that are not curently there?

Hi everyone,

I am currently finishing my master in Event Project Management in Cardiff Metropolitan University, with a dissertation as my final project.
✍️ The subject is : Exploring the use of communication strategies for engaging the public outside of luxury fashion brands' VIP events.
In order to complete this study, I would need your help in completing a survey to get a deeper knowledge about the online audience's perception of the events.
⏱️ It would take 20 minutes but would mean a lot to my research.
Link to the survey

I thank you for your time.

Hi everyone,
For a school project I am designing a 5 day trip to Copenhagen in theme of fashion.
All the activities we will do with the small group will be related to fashion.

I am still looking for a couple unique activities of things we can visit in Copenhagen related to fashion and also local fashion stores to visit that I can include in the trip.

if you have some tips or other ideas I can do please let me know, I would really appreciate it! Thank you!!

Hi everyone,
For a school project I am designing a 5 day trip to Copenhagen in theme of fashion.
All the activities we will do with the small group will be related to fashion.

I am still looking for a couple unique activities of things we can visit in Copenhagen related to fashion and also local fashion stores to visit that I can include in the trip.

if you have some tips or other ideas I can do please let me know, I would really appreciate it! Thank you!!

This will probably be moved elsewhere but I will try to give you some insider knowledge. Since I don't know when you plan to visit Copenhagen, I can't give you much info on events relating to fashion because there is fashion/design week also.

So there are some brands based in Copenhagen but I have no idea how easy it would be to contact them for a studio visit. There are Cecilie Bahnsen, Ganni, Stine Goya, Henrik Vibskov, Heliot Emil, division, Helmstedt, Baum und Pferdgarten, Saks Potts, Nicklas Skovgaard and so on. It depends a little what type of design we are talking also. There is also Andersen Andersen who make beautiful quality knitwear for example but it's not groundbreaking design.

The Design museum could be interesting, as well as A. Petersen as they often have textile exhibitions. You could also be lucky with Kvadrat showing a fashion-related exhibition in their showroom but that is maybe not too likely. GL Strand sometimes shows exhibitions with fashion photographers or at least I recall one by Mario Testino.

For stores I would say Storm, Birger Christensen, Illum, studio x, Mr Larkin, Holly Golightly, Acne Archive, Paloma Vintage, Jeromes, Times Up Fashion. Apollo will sometimes host flea markets where the Copenhagen cool kids will sell out of their closets.

I think it really depends what your aim with this trip is and what sort of fashion design you are interested in. I would be happy to send you more brands/designers that are smaller but based in Copenhagen.

Hi all,

I hope someone here can help me. :smile:
I'm looking for content from the 2005 fashion show called "Heringsdorf goes fashion" which that year hosted the baltic fashion award. The focus was on portugese designers such as Dino Alves.

I've been googling around for some time without any luck.. anyone know where's a good place to start?
Any advice is highly appreciated!

I'm currently studying fashion marketing and branding and for my final year project, I am creating a female-focused streetwear brand that disrupts the traditional streetwear brand's style of oversized, big logos and male-focused. I would love your guy's help and opinions, so if possible it only takes 2 minutes could you complete this survey?!

Microsoft Forms

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me? I am a master’s student at the University of Kent and I am carrying out a study exploring people’s views on the use and trade of natural fibres in the fashion industry. I’m looking for people to participate with a variety of different opinions on this topic.

Participation involves an interview via a video or phone call at a mutually convenient time. It should take no longer than 45 minutes, and you will be able to enter yourself into a prize draw for a £50 Primark voucher once the interview has been completed.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me by email ([email protected]) or by phone (+447840332303).

Thank you for your consideration!

Beccy

Hi, , I am a master’s student at the University of Kent and was wondering if you would help me for my project.

I am exploring people’s views on the use and trade of natural fibres in the fashion industry, by looking at fabrics like…
- Cotton
- Leather
- Silk
- Wool

For my project I’m interested in a variety of views, so even if you feel that you do not know anything about these fabrics it would be valuable information to me!!

Participating in my project would involve an interview via video call or phone call at a mutually convenient time.

From the pilots I’ve run the interview has lasted around 30 minutes.

After taking part you will be able to enter yourself into a prize draw for a £50 gift card!

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me by email ([email protected]).

Thank you for your consideration!
Beccy

Hi everyone!

I’m a student at King’s College London and I’d like to invite you take this survey which is part of my MSc International Marketing dissertation module research. The topic is: What Motivates Members of Gen Z to Prosume (portmanteau of produce and consume) for Luxury Brands?

So if you were born between 1995 and 2005, I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to fill in my questionnaire. It shouldn’t take any longer than 10 minutes. I’d also appreciate it if you could share the link with anyone born in this time period

https://kclbs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eagMmNxkwlbbdyu

I am currently researching made to measure and it's impact within the fashion industry for a university assignment. I have created a 5-10 minute survey to gain insight for my research. Please feel free to take part, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi all,
Please take 5-10 minutes to complete this survey on sustainable fashion. Your feedback will help us understand the consumer perception and behavior towards sustainable fashion.

Hi everyone !

What do you think about anime hoodies? Would you wear one, and how would you style it for a typical day?

Also, if you could take 10 minutes to answer to my poll it would be amazing 😊

I am a young french entrepreneur passionate by manga and anime, so I have decided to create a hoodie brand, with unique anime design.
I would like to have your feedback, as it is essential in shaping my next collection.
All the information you provide in this questionnaire will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed.

Link in English and in French below:

English link

French link

Thank you guys !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"