• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Reese Witherspoon (Please put all Reese news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should get their hopes up when it comes to celebrity couples, they never last.
I think they only couple that's made it, and it's probably because they didn't get married, is Kurt and Goldie. haha

aww...that's sad. They seemed like such a nice couple, more 'normal' than other celebrities.

Poor kids. That has to be tough on them.

MarilynMonroe said:
No one should get their hopes up when it comes to celebrity couples, they never last.
I think they only couple that's made it, and it's probably because they didn't get married, is Kurt and Goldie. haha

Or Susan and Tim. :wink:

SiennaInLondon said:
Ryan Philippe seems like such a little boy that the idea of him cheating or even having sex seems weird. I think it may be that I can't help but think of all blond men as little children. Leonardo Dicaprio excepted.

ha, ha, ha. i think the same thing in regards to blond men, i have never been attracted to them because they remind me of little boys. i've always stuck to the darker hued ones...

MarilynMonroe said:

What about Paul Newman and his wife Joanne Woodward? They'll never split up! :D Also Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson! :D

Jake takes Reese's pieces

REESE Witherspoon is reportedly growing close to Jake Gyllenhaal on the set of their new film Rendition.
From correspondents in Los Angeles
November 28, 2006 08:16am

The Oscar-winning actress filed for divorce from husband Ryan Phillippe earlier this month and Jake has been her shoulder to cry on.
A source from the film set told Us Weekly magazine: "Jake stopped by her trailer and waited for her. They laughed and talked, then he left."
Reese, 30, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for her divorce from Ryan and has asked for custody of the couple's two children - seven-year-old Ava and three-year-old Deacon - but with visitation rights granted to her husband.
Reese has also requested "exclusive use of the family residence" and asked that the court terminate its right to grant Ryan spousal support.
Jake, 25, broke up with long-term girlfriend Kirsten Dunst last year and despite being linked to a number of women has been single ever since.
It was recently reported that Ryan had an affair with 24-year-old Australian actress Abbie Cornish after meeting her on the set of their movie Stop Loss.
However, Abbie has vehemently denied the allegations, insisting the pair are nothing more than "good friends".
She said: "We were very good friends and we did spend a lot of time together. But we're friends and that's it."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,20833993-10388,00.html

^ Of COURSE she would deny an affair. Anybody would at this point.

Seeing as almost every on screen couple is linked offscreen I don't buy it...
and I don't buy it for other reasons as well.:innocent:

Wow, I love the idea of Reese and Jake for some reason. I hate almost all celebrity couples, this is weirding me out.

Anastasia said:
Wow, I love the idea of Reese and Jake for some reason. I hate almost all celebrity couples, this is weirding me out.

I don´t love the idea. I don´t like the idea of Jake being with anybody but me.

Ehhh....Jake Gyllenhaal creeps me out. He's got this weird, big-eyed stare :shock:

Globe dec 04'06

globe120406rynu9.jpg

sammie323.blogspot

National Enquirer, Nov 27 2006

enq112706rypj9.jpg

sammie323.blogspot

i don't know
i respect ppl who are truly religious, but i hate it when some poor damsel in distress (especially celebrity) suddenly rediscovers church after a hard time. it's such an easy way to make ppl feel sorry for you and get ppl on your side.
as for reese and jake... YUCK
don't like jake or reese (sorry), so maybe they might actually make a good couple.

edit: sorry if i'm interrupting your posts, btw ester... didn't mean to

^ Reese has been seen at church on Sundays for years now....
she says she has always gone since she was a little girl.
I doubt she is doing it for public support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->