Round Toes And High Heels.

imo a clunkier heel is fine too, like these Lanvin

i think that they just need to be high

Attachments

• 00330ff.jpg
    00330ff.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 33
those are ok too pradaromance ...but remember the white jil sanders for spring...they were good , but hard to pull off...imo...very thick heel...

Mark's round point 'retro' over the ankle boots have the best heel so far, not too high and with a fade 30's shape.

look it up at the newest issue of I-D
it's with Sarah's -Colette- choices for fw04.05

I've always preferred round toed! I like pointy I think they're cool but they're still a bit too old for me and I think the round toe are just kinda classy

I guess it's just me, but I cannot make myself buy these. When I tried them on, I felt like a frumpy secretary, even though I was wearing a cute outfit...I guess this is just one of those trends I will have to sit out on.

Does this mean that pointy-er heels are out? Please say it isn't so :cry:

Oh, I hope the pointy heels aren't out either! Though I do own the most adorable round-toe t-straps, I have several pointy pairs... what will I do...

dont fret... pointy toes aren't out, they just arent THE hot toe shape for fall.

My favorites:
clpatround1.jpg

clpatround2.jpg

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Sep 22 2004, 10:40 AM
those are christian louboutin. perfection.
[snapback]372516[/snapback]​
Correct! :wink:

Here's a favorite Missoni round toe:
Missoniroundbeige1.jpg

Missoniroundbeige2.jpg

omg those are soo perfect sooo me! So you bought them or sold them on ebay?

i love them! was going to but a pair today, but I'm not sure what to wear them with...

Why am I seeing so many chunky heels with those round toes. Is that really gonna happen = chunky heels???? :cry: :( :yuk:

crazy (aka me) is pro round toes with stiletto heels!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->