• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Runway Or Editorials?

ooo, Ali is great! I think Amy has emailed me before :P

I know Ali was at these shows for FW04, probably some others too?
David Rodriguez, Diane von Furstenberg, Douglas Hannant, Richard Tyler, Twinkle, Ya Ya

I forgot to mention that she has a great walk, I was really impressed by her. Most young/new models aren't very confident on the runway but Ali looked like she was totally in her element!

Originally posted by o2w@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 8:32 pm
ooo, Ali is great! I think Amy has emailed me before :P

I know Ali was at these shows for FW04, probably some others too?
David Rodriguez, Diane von Furstenberg, Douglas Hannant, Richard Tyler, Twinkle, Ya Ya

I forgot to mention that she has a great walk, I was really impressed by her. Most young/new models aren't very confident on the runway but Ali looked like she was totally in her element!
We love your site! Her picture was one of the first ones you added to watch. A lot of the girls you chose are doing very well. You must have an eye for picking them. I did learn about your site from amy, we check it often to see the new girls. Keep up the good work and thanks for your support. :flower:

Originally posted by model_mom+Feb 23rd, 2004 - 7:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(model_mom @ Feb 23rd, 2004 - 7:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlmostFamous@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 7:00 pm
I don't know what Mom, Ali, or the sister Amy are worrying about!

Ali is doing INCREDIBLE! She's young! They are taking their time with her...smart! They don't want to get her out there and get her all overexposed and everyone gets bored with her and she's not even 19 yet! :woot:

"we come from a small town in Missouri where the big thing on the weekend is for kids to do is ride up and down Broadway(yes there is a Broadway here too, it doesn't compare) or find a beer drinking bonfire party to go to."

That isn't just a small town in Missouri, that's every small town. Even my small town! I can completely relate...I'm sure my mom can too! haha ! :flower:

Best of luck to her, she's already doing amazingly well!
AlmostFamous,we saw your TV show when Ali was just starting out. You gave a great picture of what it's like breaking into the business. Ali even mentioned how she felt the same way you did when it comes to being told "you don't have the Look we need right now." If Ali is ever in New York when you are, she would love to meet you too. The only way to learn about the ups and downs of this business is to ask questions and the members of this forum (for the most part) seem to know what they're talking about. :flower: [/b][/quote]
I would love to meet her! Its not often that I can find girls my age....that are from America! Besides Sasha of course! It really makes NYC (Or Milan, Paris, London, etc!!!!) a lot more fun if you have someone there you can kind of relate too!

[email protected] is my email, Email me with yours and the next time I'm going to go into the city...which could be tomarrow for all I know, Ali and I can try to meet up! :flower:

Hey model_mom...I can't get ahold of you any other way these days! Just wanted to let you know that your baby daughter is on the cover of SPUR Magazine! :woot:

Yes, I know the writing on the site is Japanese, but if you have flash you can still see the picture. Here is the link!

http://spur.shueisha.co.jp/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->