Prada menswear
Ports 1961

Sorrenti:
Balmain
Max Mara

Francesco Carrozzini
Ermanno Scervino
Roberto Cavalli

It looks like M&M's hegemony came to an end. Campaigns are very spread between Sims, M&M, Meisel and I&V.

BTW, who shot Zanotti? Sgura got no campaigns this season? No Terry either? That's good news I guess.

And many big brands went for 'small/unconventional' photographers: Armani (Sgura), Lanvin (Walker), Cavalli (Carrozzini), Dior by Willy (as always), Stella McCartney (Harley Weir), Valentino (Michal Pudelka), Juicy Couture (Feurer), Jil Sander (Collier Schorr), Bottega Veneta (Nobuyoshi Araki)...

Plus, some bluechip campaigns are being shot by the designers themselves: Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and of course Chanel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha also got Zadig & Voltaire. She has really been hustling hard this season.

But all of them are B, C, D and maybe E (Frame Denim?) list, no? Balenciaga aside.

Yes I think so! But I guess those smaller ads pay very well too :lol:

Love the list! Thanks so much! I kept seeing Sims' name a lot this season, and I realized it was because of the smaller campaigns he did that weren't included here.

Sure! In fact Z&V pays a looot.

And thank you! I like seeing everything together. Campaign-time is my second favourite time of the year (shows go first). :cool:

Anja Rubik also scored the Furla campaign, shot by Testino = 3!

I'm 100% Joan has the Prabal Gurung campaign judging by his instagram teasers, so that's 4 campaigns for her: MJ, Balmain, Prabal Gurung & Estee Lauder.

If you are counting beauty and fragance then Natasha Poly has: Marc Jacobs, Pucci, Isabel Marant, H&M S/S 2015 Swimwear, Hugo Boss Fragance and L´Oreal (and probably Jimmy Choo Fragance)

Natasha definitely won the campaign queen award this season, with Julia Nobis being a close runner-up.

Why? They are not even season bound. You can buy those products the whole year.
Besides, it's a contract.

I'm pretty sure this is just about clothes.

Well in models.com they label all the beauty contracts and fragrance per season, and after all they are still campaigns, landing something by Baz Luhrmann for Chanel, Darren Aronofsky for Hugo Boss, David Lynch for Gucci or Sofia Coppola for Dior is a big deal, I think they should count. And talking about that, models.com labeled Alexander Denim as F/W 14.15 Campaign not S/S 2015.

So you're basing it on models.com, a website who won't update certain information because they don't like a model or simply they just forget and won't do it at all and get paid by agencies for putting models on the lists etc?

We could do a better and more thorough job than them. I'm not saying that it's not a big deal. These longterm contracts are not a fair comparison because models are assured of the job no matter what. How can we measure how well a model did if they already have one, two or four (in Anja's or Edita's case) campaigns. And like I said, these products can be bought in stores throughout the whole year.

Getting a clothing campaign is seasonal and can give us a much better perspective of how a model performed a certain season, since it's not a given they will actually get these campaigns.

Clearly some people just want to add more campaigns to their favourite models.

So you're basing it on models.com, a website who won't update certain information because they don't like a model or simply they just forget and won't do it at all and get paid by agencies for putting models on the lists etc?

We could do a better and more thorough job than them. I'm not saying that it's not a big deal. These longterm contracts are not a fair comparison because models are assured of the job no matter what. How can we measure how well a model did if they already have one, two or four (in Anja's or Edita's case) campaigns. And like I said, these products can be bought in stores throughout the whole year.

Getting a clothing campaign is seasonal and can give us a much better perspective of how a model performed a certain season, since it's not a given they will actually get these campaigns.

I agree with you. They should not count as new campaign.

It may be only count if the model getting the contract that season. Like Natasha for Hugo Boss, but not her Jimmy Choo add. Or mention it as contract, but not counting in the new campaigns.

Julia and Anna, the two most potential topmodels are doing fantastic. Good to see that.

what about Dior, Anna Sui, Jill Stuart, Chanel and Giorgio Armani Beauty? all are updated seasonally

Add? They are actually landing the campaigns, and that's is the point, some want to add more campaigns to their favorite models, but the sad true is that some of them have more campaigns than the other, and that's it. A campaign always will be a campaign. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Augustina15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->