S/S 2023 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

No new advertisements inside the February 2023 issue of British Harper's Bazaar - nothing we've already seen posted here on tFS. Zilch inside the February issue of British Elle either. Perhaps the S/S 2023 campaign will roll out inside British Vogue later this month...

No new advertisements inside the February 2023 issue of British Harper's Bazaar - nothing we've already seen posted here on tFS. Zilch inside the February issue of British Elle either. Perhaps the S/S 2023 campaign will roll out inside British Vogue later this month...
Such a shame.

Such a shame.

Tell me about it! Gone are the days of opening up a February issue and being bombarded with the sight of fresh new advertising campaigns.

Tell me about it! Gone are the days of opening up a February issue and being bombarded with the sight of fresh new advertising campaigns.
I miss those days too :(

So... after the unveiling of Versace's menswear campaign with Marc Vanderloo and Ivan De Pineda, I am sat here hoping and praying the womenswear counterpart will also feature some Versace icons from the past!

EmRata for Versace S/S 2023... Confirmed by Donatella!

EmRata for Versace S/S 2023... Confirmed by Donatella!

Donatella truly loves promoting these “it girls” and thinks she’s with the trends but hiring emrata really feels like clutching at straws that haven’t felt relevant since 2018 lol. Same with even Paris last season just feels a bit late and thus cringe

Assuming with the inclusion of Emily Ratajkowski that Versace's womenswear advertising campaign will also be a mix of Versace favourites from past and present. I'm excited!

Assuming with the inclusion of Emily Ratajkowski that Versace's womenswear advertising campaign will also be a mix of Versace favourites from past and present. I'm excited!

not sure about Emily, she’s been a bit of hit and miss photography wise despite being an attractive woman.

being photogenic is not the same and being beautiful for sure.

I’m assuming M&M for sure since they shot the Men’s campaign? wish they’d brought back their previous style… like those campaigns with Daria, Kate and Joan…

I would love Claudia Schiffer to be part of this but M&M are not fond of photographing her… will still manifest it.

May come as no surprise that Kim Kardashian is the star of Dolce & Gabbana's campaign this season - saw a black and white campaign image inside British Vogue's February issue.

I’ve found this image on Twitter and it clearly says on the left side ‘chanel.com’ but I’ve been on the website and couldn’t find anything…
surely, it’s too early for a S/S 23 Campaign so… what else could it be?

View attachment 1219181
That’s resort campaign

Balmain archived all Instagram posts and left only the photo of Beyoncé with the Grammys. Will we have a campaign?

I'm pretty confident it’s Steven Meisel who has photographed Zara’s mainline advertising campaign for S/S 2023. There’s a preview up on Zara’s website with Ida Heiner, with the campaign due to be unveiled March 16.

Raquel Zimmermann for Lanvin by Steven Meisel
the campaign is now on their website

I flipped through British Vogue June at the airport (cover and main editorial look better) and I saw this amazing ad for Dolce & Gabbana with Mariacarla Boscono and I can’t find it anywhere to post. also, Aubrey Plaza for Loewe…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->