Self Service Spring/Summer 2007 : Chloë Sevigny by David Sims

ShoeGal4Eva said:
oh my god!
where can you buy this magazine?is it out already???

Well it's a french mag and it went out today in France. It's pretty expensive (20€) but it's totally worth it. it's a hardcover book:rolleyes:

Previews

Mario Sorrenti:

David Sims:

Terry Richardson:

Paolo Roversi:

Katja Rahlwes:

Roger Deckker:

Todd Cole:

All snapped by me.

Roversi :woot: Thank you Dieselmax! and Could you please scan Paolo Roversi's ed?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx Diesel for snapping... I would like to get it... eventhough a whole Chloé dedicated mag seems annoying to me... but 20€ is still hard for me just for a magazine (hardcover or not...)

BerlinRocks said:
thanx Diesel for snapping... I would like to get it... eventhough a whole Chloé dedicated mag seems annoying to me... but 20€ is still hard for me just for a magazine (hardcover or not...)

I know it's so expensive:( What i do is that i save a lot of money for feb/march and sept/oct, at the time when all the great and expensive magazines come out so I can buy them as soon as they come out. Otherwise I couldn't afford buying them.

I forgot to say that it containts outtakes from her covershoot for Self Service #2 (spring 1996) (7 pages) and also 3 conversations of Chloë with Harriet Quick, Liz Goldwyn, and Aaron Rose.

if there are pages with Carmen Kass in this issue then it is not a total dissapointment:wink:)

people, buy the magazine, don't wait for scans :P
so I heard they have diffrent "design team" this time, the Finns left...I wonder..

indie said:
people, buy the magazine, don't wait for scans :P
so I heard they have diffrent "design team" this time, the Finns left...I wonder..

Katariina Lamberg & Anna Ahonen were the design team for the previous issue. For this one, it's Leslie David & Julie Joliat.
No Finns:blink:

I would buy it but I'm not in the mood to go on the train for half an hour, pay 40 €, go back half an hour, just for that. Hopefully that's understandable!

Cola said:
I would buy it but I'm not in the mood to go on the train for half an hour, pay 40 €, go back half an hour, just for that. Hopefully that's understandable!

40€?!:shock: :blink:
Where do you live Cola?

Germany. Imported magazines are always quite expensive (examples: Vogue Paris - 10 €; Nylon (US) - ~12 €; Lula (UK) - ~ 15 €) and Self Service is just one step further because of the hard cover.

Cola said:
Germany. Imported magazines are always quite expensive (examples: Vogue Paris - 10 €; Nylon (US) - ~12 €; Lula (UK) - ~ 15 €) and Self Service is just one step further because of the hard cover.

GEEZZZZ:blink:

Oh I love the look of the Richardson one, they always seem to go quite well together, him and Chloe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->