• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Selma Blair and Her Husband Split

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
From people.com
http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1206460,00.html

Selma Blair, Ahmet Zappa Split

Thursday Jun 22, 2006 7:45pm EST
sblair.jpg

Blair and Zappa
CREDIT: WENN / LANDOV

Actress Selma Blair and actor-rocker Ahmet Zappa are divorcing after two years of marriage.

Blair filed the petition in Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday, citing irreconcilable differences.

"Selma and Ahmet have decided to divorce but love each other very much and will continue to be close friends," Troy Nankin, spokesperson for the couple, said in a statement exclusive to PEOPLE.

The couple married in January 2004 at the L.A. home of actress Carrie Fisher after dating for six months. "The ceremony was so romantic, beautiful, elegant, a little goofy – exactly like them," a friend told PEOPLE at the time.

Blair, 33, is best known for her roles in 1999's Cruel Intentions and 2001's Legally Blonde. She stars in the upcoming Edward Burns-directed film Purple Violets alongside Debra Messing.

The 32-year-old Zappa – son of the late musician Frank Zappa – will next release a children's book, The Monstrous Memoirs of a Mighty McFearless, on July 25.

The marriage was the first for both. They have no children.

Selma Blair and her husband split
Yet another fatal case of rips in the space-time continuum.

Attachments

• Rips.JPG
    Rips.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 255
The Year of The Divorces :rolleyes:

What's the Hollywood divorce rate, 85%?

PrinceOfCats said:
$10,000,000 in alimony payments is probably the bargain basement deal.

Dang! For that, I might consider a 1 year marriage to Richard Simmons! :lol:

"What's the Hollywood divorce rate, 85%?"

more like 95%. I think marrying after dating a few months is never a good idea. I'm amazed these 2 lasted so long.

What? LOL I never knew she was even married! Where the hell have I been?

equinox said:
What? LOL I never knew she was even married! Where the hell have I been?

Apparently the same place where I've been!

I had no clue.

For some reason this is a couple that I thought would last..

only dated for 6 months??? That's a sign right there. But hey...I hope they are happy and will continue to be happy even if they are divorced.

^ I agree...6 months is a short amount of time!!

I feel badly for them, I really like Selma...hope everything works out for them though.

aaaaaaw that's why I saw pics of her on the beach with Puff dady I was telling to myself that maybe she has split with her husband........I guess I was right.That's weid,I hope she's ok I really liker :(

I think I heard her saying in an interview once that they dated for 7 days? and then she proposed.....? could just be bad memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->