Sleek shoes...on a budget

Arturo21

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if any of you could recommend some good places to buy shoes at prices at around $80-$100, I'm on a budget and I know that's the best I can afford at the moment.

I like Dior Homme, Helmut Lang, Raf Simons, etc.....so when it comes to shoes and clothing, I like sleek, minimalistic designs...just so you know my tastes.

All help is really appreciated:D

Thx:flower:,
Arturo

TJMAX. I got a pair of BCBG shoes for 50 bucks-very helmut lang. Also department stores can have some good prices-there are loads of sales going on right now.

Zappos.com doesn't really have what I'm looking for, but I'll keep on searching to see if they have anything. I was hoping to find shoes from the Starck collection from Puma or the 96 Hour line from Puma, the Starck has some nice boots, but I only like them in black and 96 Hour line has some decent shoes as well, very sleek for trainers. Fessura also has some interesting shoes, but those are more expensive than what I'm looking for. www.fessura.com - a lot of the shoes are awful, but there are like 2 that I'm completely in love with. Thx, Luna and Strawbutterb:D:D..anybody else have any good tips as well? Thx!

Arturo

Winner's carries a lot of designer name shoes at unbeatable prices (29-110$) from Kenneth Cole, Dries Van Noten, Dolce & Gabanna, BCBG...

Kimkhuu said:
Winner's carries a lot of designer name shoes at unbeatable prices (29-110$) from Kenneth Cole, Dries Van Noten, Dolce & Gabanna, BCBG...

Do they have a website?

I'm not sure about their mens shoes... but DSW Shoe Warehouse (if there's a store near you) has great women's shoes at bargain prices. :smile:

Hmm, I'll check then :D, they have one like 20 minutes from my house. Kimkhuu..does winners have a website? It really sounds great!..but I can't find it anywhere :(

Ross is the best i think. I have gotten 7 pairs of GORGEOUS bcbg shoes there, with an average price of 30 bucks!!!

Great.

Here are some shoes that I saw recently that I thought were O.K..passable....

1) Clarks Sloan from Zappos.com - $76, mark-down from $118:
68378-d.jpg

Sadly enough...those are the only ones at the moment. Oh, and there are these from United Colors of Benetton which are O.K....passable at least..as well...but they don't sell them at my local store :(. Anybody know where else I can find them?

02.jpg

03.jpg

what about zara...they have good cheap shoes that look designer
i use them for shoots all the time...

I totally forgot about Zara, I'll check and see if I can find any online. Thx!

OMG THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH SOFTGREY! I really thought Zara shoes were like $200 before, I just checked them out and they were lilke $65, $75, $80 and they are really really nice!

Have You also tried E-bay? Sometimes You find real nice shoes there. and rare.

Lol, I've spent hours on ebay searching for shoes, they always ended up getting too expensive..like $250..which is not bad at all for designer shoes, but for a 16 year olds budget..ya

softgrey said:
what about zara...they have good cheap shoes that look designer
i use them for shoots all the time...

Yup true, ideal for shoots but can you walk a day on them? I remember they had these silver pumps some time ago but when I tried them on it was like hell, so hard!
Apart from a nice outside, I always consider the inside too. If anything is annoying it's shoes that don't fit well or hurt. Sometimes it's better to invest in one pair that fits well and looks great instead of 2/3 that just look good. Just my little piece of advice :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->