Spring/Summer 2007 Runway Music

Sorry to repeat myself, but Dolce & Gabbana ss07 women's soundtrack???? Surely someone must have it. Pretty please......with sugar on top haha

bonsoiralejandra (youtube)
one of the tracks is a remix of 'fade to grey' by Visage

I believe the song starts at 4:28. I've been trying to find it with no success. Does anyone know which remix is it?

These Givenchy songs are killing me :doh:

Chanel also played Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John.

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John [download]

(Note: This song wasn't played at the online video version, as Chanel seems to do a remix based on the songs played at the actual show)

Chanel also played Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John.

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John [download]

(Note: This song wasn't played at the online video version, as Chanel seems to do a remix based on the songs played at the actual show)

Wasn't that song played at the Paris New York Collection, in the end of that year?

^ Well, I'm not sure about that show but I'm pretty sure it was played at the S/S 07 show.

In this video, the song starts around 1:00 and you can hear the audience clapping at 3:32

Does anyone got Bottega Veneta SS07 Full Soundtrack??
Billion Trillion Billion Trillion Billion Trillion Billion Trillion Billion Trillion Billion Trillion Billion Trillion Thanks

^^^ Thanks dior_couture1245 :flower:

Do you by any chance know what song plays at 1:49? Is it also Danny Elfman? :unsure:

I'm looking for the song played at Gucci between Franz Ferdinand and Naked Eye, it's just a short fragment that lasts for 30 seconds. The lyrics go like La di da di di, la di da di da, I can't find the clip from the show that would contain it but you can hear in this one, right in the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->