Spring/Summer 2011 Runway Music

The song with the woman singing is Our Dream by Amanda Janssen. There is only one song besides that one, and someone said it sounds like Michael Nyman.

No no there are 3 songs:
the one you gave the name (but less interesting).
The 2nd from 3:10 to 6:55
And the 3rd from 6:55 to 9:35

This two last songs are amazing, I've already searched for Michael Nyman, but I found nothing...

Dior HC SS11:
It's actually called Our Time by Amanda Janssen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dior HC SS11:
It's actually called Our Time by Amanda Janssen.

As I said (God, nobody reads the previous posts here?), we "don't care" about this one (everbody knows how to read the name inside the video).

We search the second and third songs!
Sorry, but it's the third time that I repeat the same thing!!!

Elie Saab, anyone?

Vogue Paris lists The Eraser by Thom Yorke but I think that's the original version whereas the one played at the show is a remix(?)

Elie Saab, anyone?

Vogue Paris lists The Eraser by Thom Yorke but I think that's the original version whereas the one played at the show is a remix(?)
In case someone is interested, it's The Eraser (XXXChange Remix) by Thom Yorke :flower:

Chanel HC ss2011:
Time for tea - Villa Nah
2VM - Ponika

As I said (God, nobody reads the previous posts here?), we "don't care" about this one (everbody knows how to read the name inside the video).

We search the second and third songs!
Sorry, but it's the third time that I repeat the same thing!!!

Those manners will not get you far around here...

See, we do read previous post :lol:

Does anybody actually had a chance to find out what music did Prada play at their S/S 11 Beijing show?

I know they put their own fake composition in both of the S/S 11 videos, and it fits really great here, though I'm curious what was the real one they were playing one in Beijing. Sanchez's flamenco Milanese set again, perhaps?

I'm also very interested in the music from the last Elie Saab HC show unfortunately none of the previews that are available at the moment feature the one song I am looking for....just waiting!, if anyone knows anything about the playlist besides The Eraser (XXXChange Remix) I'm interested! :smile: :smile:

Does anyone know what song is Dolce and Gabbana's SS11 Women's?

^

Muse - "Neutron Star Collision"
Muse - "Resistance"

Can someone please upload the Christian Dior HC 2011 soundtrack? I m desperate for it, millions thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->