Spring / Summer 2012 Runway Music

Does Anyone Know The Music From Givenchy???
I know this isn't it

Found another piece from Lanvin, it's Beethoven's Symphony 7 Alegretto

So here are all the tracks we have so far:

Filippa Giordano - L'alba Verrà
Beethoven - Symphony 7 Alegretto
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
Sparks - Almost a Hollywood Ending
Tina Turner
- Let's Stay Together

Still Desperately looking for the other two songs at Lanvin, someone out there should surely know the titles to those songs :(

Frederic Sanchez has updated his site with Spring/Summer 2012 tracks for Prada, Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs, Rue de Mail, Calvin Klein, Narcisco Rodriguez, Marni and Thimistier!

Anyone able to rip them for us?! It would be so amazing!

Prada uses the spoken opening of Barbra Streisand's "Left in the Dark," which I find wonderfully hilarious. Another great soundtrack for Prada from Sanchez once again! Love how Lynchian it is! I'm sure a track or two is from "Twin Peaks."

Also used is "Souvenirs of Stefan" by Mireille Mathieu. Can't wait to figure out the rest of the songs...especially the last track.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on the main page. Don't click anything, just scroll down. I had the same problem lol

How thoughtful of Frédéric to upload his site that quickly ^_^ I'm glad Miu Miu, Calvin Klein, Rue du Mail and Marc Jacobs are finally back. Too bad Givenchy Homme is missing, though.

I'm in love with the opening song at Rue du Mail, it's so beautiful and nostalgic. Plus CK is really gorgeous this season, so good to have it!

I'm kind of disappointed by Sanchez soundtracks this season... previous seasons were much better especially Givenchy.
Givenchy mens was beyond amazing this season, but womens is just soooo boring.

I just checked Sanchez's website and it doesn't seem to be updated... :blink: I'm looking under sound illustration.

previous seasons were much better especially Givenchy.

I agree Givenchy is a bit disappointing. It actually feels pretty lazy to me, recycling the S/S 09 HC song and than putting another track till the end. I don't mind recycling, like he did at Marc Jacobs this season, but with the inspiration of love affair between a surfer and a mermaid he could've done amazing things.

Could someone upload Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu and Givenchy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaffir124
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->