Steven Meisel - Photographer

the prada ads are hot.

D&G are cool but a little disconcerting. I like rie more as sex kitten sappho than alien.

I wish I had bigger pictures so you could fully appreciate the colors and visuals. :doh:

That was such an incredible editorial. Stella wears the rich eccentric look so very well!

Thanks for reminding us, Astrid!

I'm didn't really appreciate this editorial when it came out in the October issue of Vogue. :doh: It isn't really creative :rolleyes: , they relied heavily on a certain look (coat with a dress underneath) and just went on and on (it was long.. zzzz) without even really studying the looks of eccentric dressers. :wacko:

But anyway, thanks for posting this editorial Astrid. :flower:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:12 am
:lol: I don't think it was meant to be that deep. :wink:
Well if it wasn't gonna be so deep, they should have at least replaced with something else or cut it short. So I didn't waste my time. :wink:

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:22 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:22 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21@Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:12 am
:lol: I don't think it was meant to be that deep. :wink:
Well if it wasn't gonna be so deep, they should have at least replaced with something else or cut it short. So I didn't waste my time. :wink: [/b][/quote]
If that's the case, then you are probably going to waste alot of your time looking at fashion magazines such as Vogue. Not everything has to have a story behind it. Some are just light and fun to look at. :wink:

Originally posted by Astrid21+Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:29 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:29 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ignitioned32@Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:22 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21
@Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:12 am
:lol:  I don't think it was meant to be that deep.  :wink:

Well if it wasn't gonna be so deep, they should have at least replaced with something else or cut it short. So I didn't waste my time. :wink:
If that's the case, then you are probably going to waste alot of your time looking at fashion magazines such as Vogue. Not everything has to have a story behind it. Some are just light and fun to look at. :wink: [/b][/quote]
But it has to have some depth, right? :wink:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Oct 24th, 2003 - 1:30 am
But it has to have some depth, right? :wink:
If you're looking for depth in American Vogue, you'll be sadly disappointed. :lol: Vogue Italia and Vogue Paris are a different story. :wink:

:woot: quelle surprise :heart:

i dont buy american vogue,
so this is my only chance to see this fantastic editorial,
great styling, great feeling of colors.
its only the excess use of headwear&feathers that spoils this a bit,
this styles, could stand up strong even with less 'icing'

*eccentric is real HOT this season and i hope it stays forever ,
it brings fun back to fashion

btw, igni, the strength of a traditional fashion editorial is consistence.
I cannot see the photos in details but this seems a real 'together'
job, be fair my dear :flower:

merci beaucoup for the 'communique' astrid :heart:

Right now, as I look at it again and again, it's fun and (Okay, here goes) am loving it. :blush:

It warmed up to me, really. :wink: :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 24th, 2003 - 12:57 am

*eccentric is real HOT this season and i hope it stays forever ,
it brings fun back to fashion

:heart: im very pleased abou this I hope it stayes as well, je suis un excentrique dans mon coeur* :P

any ways I thought it was quite exeptional for us vogue, wich dosnt say much, I liked the make up alot, the styleing was cool, but as said be for a bit repeditive, like all US vogue :flower:

When I first looked at that, i did not look enough I believe! now i've looked again, last week, and i put pieces of it up onto my wall. It's very beautiful and it matches my room too!!! :smile: :heart:

She is magnificent :heart:

Attachments

• amber.JPG
    amber.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 350
Amber looks pretty tired here, I think. And her expression in the last two shots is totally frightening. Particularly in the second to the last shot. Maybe it's more evident in the full-size magazine.

it looks as if she is almost miming . very stiff and posed
but she has been acting lately? thats probably why

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->