• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Talitha Getty

Good for you EvaLaDiva! Cool finds. I love that pic of her in the bathing suit. Well done!

Those are beauties. I particularly like the first one - she looks so beautiful.

WOW those are brilliant, thanks a million for scanning and posting them Ruslana_Rules (you really do :D ), her bone structure was fantastic.

Those are such beautiful images.....she started looking so mysterious toward the end of her life. It adds a new dimension to her beauty.

I agree with you, iluvjeisa. Toward the end of her life, she does appear more mysterious. I don't think I made the connection till you mentioned it. We have gone to great lengths looking for more pics. I found a couple more,,,,View attachment 447046

View attachment 447049 1. Honeymoon picture - Source: iamthechildofthemoon.blogspot.com 2. Pierre Berget, Talitha & YSL - Source: 212dressingroom.com

I just added dozens of "new" Talitha pics to my site. All photos scanned by me from old Vogues and several Italian magazines from the Sixties and Seventies. I've got a bunch more I'll be adding later.

Talitha, photographed for Vogue by Jeanloup Sieff in May 1970:

John Paul & Talitha in 1966:

Talitha in 1970:

Talitha with son Tara in 1970:

Talitha & son Tara in 1971, shortly before her death:

All photos courtesy of: http://minimadmodmuses.multiply.com/photos/album/8/Talitha_Getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->