• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

TFS Top 25 Working Models

^they are pretty much the "big" runway shows and a model walking these shows would demonstrate her "importance" (sorry if this doesn't make any sense. i'm trying to think of the right word to describe it but it's too early in the morning.....). likewise the Priority shows are the "extra big" ones

Oh, I see...Thank you, fleur:flower:
By the way, i saw the Chanel ad with Solange before. Is that ad Cruise campaign??

^OH MY!! it is solange! i had no idea. thanks for telling me! karma!

Here's Haute Couture shows list

Giorgio Armani Prive, Felipe Oliveira Baptista, Christian Dior,
Anne Valerie Hash, Adeline Andre, Maurizio Galante, Valentino,
Chanel, Dominique Sirop, Christian Lacroix, Christophe Josse,Givenchy,
Franck Sorbier, Jean Paul Gaultier, On Aura Tout Vu, Elie Saab

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/events/default.sps

^thanks heaps for the list! i tried to give you karma but couldn't :(
lol now the prob would be to try and identify all the models in shows that style.com does not show...lol

lol yeah that was the problem! it's so hard to recognise all of them even with well known shows like Christian Dior!! so loz and i thought i would be best just to do the ones on style.com and runwaymayhem.

People are very, VERY slowly identifying the Dior models...:lol:

Style.com hasn't even identified Doutzen, Hana, or Emina yet XD But they were there :rofl:

^well it's really really hard considering all the make up that was applied.

Revillon
4Points:
Querelle Jansen(open), Jade Parfitt(close)
2Points:
Julia Dunstall, Heather Marks, Sophie Vlaming, Vlada Roslyakova,
Lindsay Ellingson, Diana Dondoe, Ann Catherine Lacroix,Dewi Driegen,
Romina Lanaro, Hannelore Knuts, Madeleine Berrevoets, Asia,
Morgane Dubled, Tatiana Usova

Valentino
4Points:
Doutzen Kroes(open), Raquel Zimmermann(close)
2Points:
Eugenia Volodina, Solange Wilvert, Natasha Poly, Hana Soukupova,
Caroline Winberg, Emina Cunmulaj, Mariacarla Boscono,
Lindsay Ellingson, Du Juan, Elena Baguci, Bianca Balti, Marija Vujovic,
Valentina Zelyaeva, Agnes Zogla

I don't know for sure:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chanel
4Points:
Carmen Kass(open), Lily Cole(close)
2Points:
Morgane Dubled, Hilary Rhoda, Charlotte, Irina Lazareanu,
Milagros Schmoll, Romina Lanaro, Svetlana, Caroline Winberg,
Adrijana Dejanovic, Portia Freeman, Solange Wilvert, Lindsay Ellingson, Marina Peres, Sendy, Du Juan, Iekeliene Stange, Sophie Vlaming, Martina, Kjell, Camila Finn, Patricia, Drielle Valeretta, Leah De Wavrin,
Eugenia Volodina, Mariacarla Boscono, Iselin Steiro, Audrey Marnay,
Hana Soukupova, Snejana Onopka, Emina Cunmulaj, Heather Marks,
Vlada Roslyakova, Fabiana Semprebom, Tasha Tilberg, Julia Dunstall,
Ann Catherine Lacroix, Raquel Zimmermann, Tatiana Usova, Dewi Driegen, Katarina, Romina Lanaro, Heidi W.

Last edited by a moderator:
^yeah i get you.

thanks KaE-YU! but i've got all of that. i just need Givenchy, JPG, Elie Saab and I'm done!

Elie Saab

4 Points
Hana Soukupova (Open & Close) I don't know how much points that is :P

2 Points
Michelle Alves, Heather Marks, Eugenia Volodina, Marija Vojovic, MariaCarla Boscono, Ai Tominaga, Iselin Steiro, Rianne ten Haken, Elena Baguci, Natasha Poly, Caroline Winberg, Romina Lanaro, Emina Cunmulaj, Morgane Dubled, Alexandra Agoston, Valentina Zelyaeva, (A unknown model), Jana Drews.

That's it, for the Elie Saab show

Jean Paul Gaultier

4 Points
Emina Cunmulaj (Open), Solange Wilvert (Close, but I'm not sure, there is no name next to the pic.. you have to see by yourself)

2 Points
Lesly Masson, Querelle Jansen, Hana Soukupova, Lily Cole, Eugenia Volodina, Julia Schonberg, Heather Marks, Rianne ten Haken, Caroline Winberg, Hilary Rohda, Irina Bondarenko, Morgane Dubled, Natasha Poly, Diana Dondoe, Michelle Alves, (Unknown), (Unknown), (Unknown), (Unknown), Astrid Munoz, Sasha Pivovarova, Marija Vujovic, Vlada Roslyakova, Caroline Amaral, Maria Carla Boscono, Michelle Buswell, Milagros Schmoll, Erin O'Connor, Hannelore Knuts, Alexandra Agoston, (Unknown), Jade Parfitt.

That's it. I didn't know all the models (And style.com eachter not)

^yeah i know but so far for givenchy i've got:
Ai Tominaga, Du Juan, Doutzen, Hana S, Iselin Steiro, Mariacarla B, Marija V, Natasha P, Querelle, Raquel Z, Romina L, Snejana, Solange, Tasha T

i'll wait another day for style.com to get givenchy up (i hope they do cos it would be a lot of help) but if they don't, i'll just post it cos i've got everything all good ready to be posted except for givenchy!!

btw, thanks so much for your help Dadum! karma!

Thank you soooooooo much, Dadum&fleur:flower: Hana gets 6 points at Elie Saab show!

KaE-YU said:
Thank you soooooooo much, Dadum&fleur:flower: Hana gets 6 points at Elie Saab show!

YEPZ!! in fact hana got the most points for couture. she walked every big show! a real couture queen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->