• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Guerlain Make Up Thread

LOOK at the packaging...a work of art in itself!
fall2010_guerlain005.jpg

fall2010_guerlain004.jpg

I'm quite tempted by this palette...it's perfect IMO
fall2010_guerlain014.jpg

temptalia.com

Yes, the packaging is sooo beautiful. And I like that palette too, along with this one:
fall2010_guerlain010.jpg

temptalia.com

I don't think I'll buy it though, since I'm more excited for Chanel's eyeshadow quad for fall 2010:wink:. And I can't afford both :ninja:.

I can't afford either of them :lol: I don't wear much eye shadow anyway, but I so love the packaging...

I'm quite tempted by this palette...it's perfect IMO
Me too. I'm desperate to buy it because it will suit my dark brown eyes so well. I LOVE Guerlain make-up. Their cosmetics look are like a jewelery boxes.:heart:

Guerlain makeup is being phased out in Denmark I think. Everything is 50% is one of the two department stores stocking Guerlain...sad news :(

BUT I got this:
Guerlain liquid eyeliner

guerlainliner3.jpg
guerlainliner.jpg

It's a super beautiful brown liquid eyeliner. I appiled it after I applied mascara, excuse the mess :lol: I'm gonna take a nap to test how long it lasts (and, well, because I have the flu)

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yes! It held up through my nap and lasted all night too! It didn't smudge even though the weather is super humid and I sweat like a pig :lol: Oh, and amazingly enough, it doesn't irritate my eyes.

^ oh my gosh! its on my list of things to buy!

thank you love :flower:

I've been meaning to buy a new liquid eye liner, and that one looks & sounds perfect. Thank you for the photos & review The_Ida! :flower:

Did you hear the price for the fall 2010 eyeshadow palettes? It's 84$ :shock:. I want them so much but now I suppose I will not be able to afford it. In my country cosmetic prices are even higher than in the US...:(

I recently bought the Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in the blonde color, but I was wondering what brush to use with this product?
What specific brush do others that have this powder use?:smile:

20zw5l1.jpg

sephora.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^Isn't there anyone on this forum who uses this product? :smile:

Tiiu, I've had that in the past - I'd recommend a big fluffy powder brush like MAC 150, or if you're quite pale something like the MAC 187 for an all over glow and then use a blush brush like MAC 129 if you want to use it more like a blush :smile:

Some information about the forthcoming Holiday 2010 collection (temptalia.com:(

Guerlain Les Ors Holiday 2010 Collection

Or Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder Face & Body ($85.00)

A silky loose powder creating a light-reflecting veil with a subtle golden iridescent finish. This year, this irresistible face and body powder comes in an iridescent gold copper shade, beautifully packaged in a reinterpretation of the mythical Guerlain Bee Bottle (50 ml).
Midnight Star ($73.00)

The perfect ally for all evenings out! Midnight Star helps to dispel signs of fatigue and stress built up during the day. Use 1 mini capsule after a long day to revive the complexion and refresh your look — a skincare primer for the busy holiday season.

Meteorites Perles d’Or ($56.00)

A new enchanting color composition of the Meteorites Pearls that illuminates skin with an irresistible pure glow. Enriched with a golden shade to light up the complexion and a violet specially created for the season to catch the light and soften shadowy areas.

Meteorites Poudre d’Or ($170.00)

A stunning collector compact decorated with real black Swarovski crystals. A surprising new powder design featuring imperial bees: 6 pearly shades for a fresh & luminous finish.

Ombre Elcat 4 Shades in 410 Velours d’Or ($59.00)

A new harmony of Ombre Eclat 4 Shades Eyeshadow Palette with new royal colors, embossed with a honeycomb pattern and a royal bee.

Le 2 Volume in 13 Or 2 Nuit ($36.00)

Le 2 Volume mascara with the baic brush 1 in black and a special brush 2 in a gold copper lacquer.

Rouge G Le Brilliant in B64 Bee ($46.00)

A new royal shade of Rouge G le Brilliant in an intense and subtly shiny, violet shade.

Kiss Kiss Strass ($31.00) (Limited Edition)

* Rouge Imperial (323) Vibrant dark red
* Rose de la Reine (363) Luminous rosy beige

Attachments

• Guerlain 1.jpg
    Guerlain 1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Guerlain 2.jpg
    Guerlain 2.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Guerlain 3.jpg
    Guerlain 3.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Guerlain 4.jpg
    Guerlain 4.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 2
^evertyhing is soooo beautifully packaged. I think I would be scared of using it as I am the kind to keep breaking all my make up and get smudges and marks on everything!

I like the primer for eyeshadows, I apllied it before putting the eyeshadows, and its long lasting. Anyone tried that? And their eyeshadows compact have the beautiful colour.

Spring collection

Guerlain-spring-2011-makeup-collection-products.jpg

Guerlain-spring-2011-makeup-blush-palette.jpg

Ecrin 6 Couleurs Precious Eyeshadow Palette will bring a new 5 colors combination in:
  • Rue de Volie
Blush Je Rouge – Limited Edition
Rouge G – Limited Edition
Available in 4 shades:
  • #24 Rouge Sensual
  • #45 Orange Euphoric
  • #70 Dazzle Fuchsia
  • #71 Dazzle Rose
Meteorites Compact Pressed Powder
Available in 3 shades.
Radiant Mono Eye Shadow
Available in 3 new shades:
Kiss Kiss Essence de Gloss
Available in 3 shades:
  • #849 Mango
  • #850 Mocha Sucre
  • #867 Rosy Plum
Parure Cold Fluid SPF 15 PA++ – New shade
Parure Gold Compact SPF 10 PA ++- New shade
Eyeliner N
Available in one new shade:
  • #2 Blue
chicprofile.com

Gosh, I already love this spring palette! But I'm still waiting for Les Ors collection to appear in stores...:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->