The 'Hat' Thread

- "El Tiempo Entre Costuras" ("The Time in Between" on netflix/hulu has some amazing hats/turbans in. it's a 30's period drama in Spain/Morocco.

anyone else seen it?

^^i had a look...
that lead actress is so gorgeous, she'd look good with a paper bag on her head~!

:heart:...

i also like the pbs show= Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
about an australian woman detective in the 1920's...
i confess, i watch often just to see what she is wearing...
:blush:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mis...h35rwed#tbm=isch&q=miss+fisher+mysteries+hats

i purchased a vintage adolfo ivory felt cloche some time ago that looks like what miss fisher wears and have been debating whether or not to embellish it with ribbons, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
saw the coolest hat on yoox by limi yamamoto...
approx $700...
and that's the sale price!!!

:ninja:...

I thought something from Eugenia Kim would be a nice addition to this thread (if she's even still around), but, instead, I found this. (barneys.com)

505782339_1_TableTop

Last edited by a moderator:
scha SS2020

thought these might have been good for something like your glass house project softgrey

dsmg-scha-1.jpg

DSM

I rather want a felted wide-brim floppy hat...very 2005 Sienna Miller, I know, but I'm sick of all the bucket hats.

25x190 MCQ scrf.jpg

I'd wear this Pride hat from Borsalino. I stay away from Pride merch during June every month, but with Borsalino, I trust it's not a crap product.

E141198GP_7110_medium.jpg

What about Newsboy hats? I really like them for autumn or winter.
newsboyleadpinkplaid__02511.jpg

^I like them too, perfect for winter especially in wool/corduroy textures. Sometimes you want something a bit more polished than a beanie.

I'd wear this Pride hat from Borsalino. I stay away from Pride merch during June every month, but with Borsalino, I trust it's not a crap product.

Please get it, I have 6 Borsliano hats. It worth every cent...high quality and chic look....

I recently got a black felt American Apparel hat, very 'late 00s hipster' feel to it (if it was brown it would have looked like Sienna Miller c. 2005 and while I like that look, I wanted my hat to match my black coat)
imagese.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->