The rules of flats

I love flats, especially ballerinas from Marc Jacobs. Problem is that my legs are chubby, and it doesn´t go well with skirts and flats - nor high heels. I have to be extra careful dressing accordingly after what´s flattering to my legs. In the summer all I see is people with thin legs... :smile:

goeth314 said:
Point taken. Girls have asked me to wear jeans, and it's something I simply don't do, so why would you have to wear heels?

I certainly didn’t want to upset all of you with my remark.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a preference.
I for example, dont like guys with thier ear's pierced. That does not make me superficial :flower:

^ erm... if it's the sole reason you wouldn't date someone it does...

Goeth has already explained that that's not the case for him :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that article, I really enjoyed it. I think this trend is one I'll follow. I think it'll take away my excuse for wearing tennis shoes everyday. I'm sure it will make for an easy transition for heels too ^.^

i cant seem to find the perfect pair! im definately looking for an all purpose black flat. thats cute, thats a must!
i havent fully looked but, when i do browse nothing stands out.
i cant wait to get a pair for the warmer weather

i love the mouse shoes, but now they are overdone...pity...

even loafers are back in style now. i think there are a lot of choices for people who want to wear flats. i have some beautiful silver ones, very inexpensive.

meme

Why not post of good looks with flats?
I love them but sometimes I´m lost when I want to wear them...I´m a lifelong heels junkie.
I would love to see your favorite pics...

I like the look of flats,but I don't like myself in them.I am short,with very small feet,and in flats I just look.....truncated:lol: I like them with knee length flouncy skirts though.I think the lowest heel I "do" is about four centimentres.Apart from my trainers,of course.

I LIVE in high heels. Pumps, boots, sandals....I can't even imagine wearing flats. (They are SO unflattering IMO.) Heels make my legs look fabu! (In FACT .....every woman's legs!!!)

ballet flats are the sweetest and comfiest thing that can be! :heart:
my mood goes up and down a lot, hectic/lazy days and all, not capable of pulling a sexy and appealing look all the time with heels =)

p170922d.jpg
(uo)

i love flats!!!

i never wear high heels because i dont have anywhere i can really wear them without looking overdone...but with flats i never have that problem.

HURRAH FOR FLATS!

Flats are essential for me. I :heart: black basic ballet flats which I recently bought from London and I plan on wearing them a lot even if I am short.

I loove flats but I have the shortest legs with size 11 feet and It just doesnt look good.....I'm so upset

I wear flats all the time. Partly because I'm 5'11" - I feel weird towering over everyone. But more than that, heels are just not comfortable for me, and if my feet hurt, I'm miserable.

I'm quite tall so was relieved when flats came into fashion ^_^

And those particular flats are cute :heart:

hey how many pairs do everyone have???

i have 5 in counting....plans for 7

^ I lost count... :blush:

I have no less than five pairs in black alone. though I rotate them depending on season, my style at the moment, etc. I wear colourful flats in the summer quite a lot, but by autumn I mainly wear black ones. I'd quite like to find a nice dark grey pair of ballet flats or mary janes though, for winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->