The Song ID Thread

I found the first song in the video I was wondering about from the hours, here it is, and the second song is "Tunnel Vision" - Immediate Music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea what the song is from 1:00 ?

Did you try listening to the soundtrack? It doesn't sound like anything that would be played in the film but you could give it a try.

Btw what a horrible trailer for such a fine film. They make it seem so melodramatic. :doh: I actually think the song your looking for adds to that :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the first song at Chanel ss10 couture? I've been looking everywhere for this song.

The beat kicks in at 2:40

Did you try listening to the soundtrack? It doesn't sound like anything that would be played in the film but you could give it a try.

Btw what a horrible trailer for such a fine film. They make it seem so melodramatic. :doh: I actually think the song your looking for adds to that :lol:

I found the soundtrack, it was Tunnel Vision & Maiden Voyage by Immediate Music.

Any idea what the song is from 1:00 ?

That's a tough one! The songs on the soundtrack (which is excellent!) sound very much alike, but I think the song here might be "Choosing Life."

Hope that helps!

Does anybody know the finale song at Lanvin? Sounds Italian to me.

@ 0:33

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->