• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Top Ten Second Season Faces

5.Lisa Cant/Trump
9. Cintia Dicker/Marilyn

these 2 girls r my faves right now... i definitely want to see them for the Spring campaigns :flower:

It's pretty much what I would have expected. Perhaps I would have thought Cintia should be #6 or 7 rather than 9.

Why do they say its Polina's second season as she was in shows for Fall/Winter 2003-for example this Prada
100095813.jpg

I really like a lot of the Top 10 girls, Lily, Cintia and Marta, but Natasha and Polina are already favourites.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I feel so out of it! Who the HECK are most of these girls? I know Cintia Dicker (cute new redhead on the runways and in W magazine), Natasha Poly (gorgeous girl, good runway presence, worked for Harper's Bazaar), Valentina (the blond for Ralph Lauren, right?), and Lisa Cant. (God, who doesn't know her???)

But everyone else is... :wacko:

Can anyone give a few pics of these peple...? :blush:

Natasha is really nice!!!!!!!!!! I love the pic of her in the web site

Funnyfan! - You will recognize Marta Berzkalna as well, from the Prada campaign:

2035_14612.jpg

1.Natasha Poly/Women
2.Lily Donaldson/Marilyn (NY)/Select(Lon)
3.Cameron/Ford
4.Valentina Zeliaeva/Women
5.Lisa Cant/Trump
6.Polina/Trump
7.Iselin/Women
8. Kim Noorda/DNA
9. Cintia Dicker/Marilyn
10.Marta/ 1 Mgmt

I like most of the list (Natasha, Lily D, Valentina, Lisa, Polina & Cintia in Particular) but I wish Januel & Morgane were on it too, they did great this season :flower:

Natasha Poly at ss05 Alberta Ferretti ; Lily Donaldson at ss05 Balenciaga
AlbertaFerretti05ssBS11.jpg
Balenciaga05ssBS11.jpg

Valentina at ss05 Dolce & Gabbana ;
DolceGabbana05ssBS10.jpg

Lisa at ss05 Christian Lacroix ; Polina at ss05 Alberta Ferretti
ChristianLacroix05ssBS10.jpg
AlbertaFerretti05ssBS10.jpg

Iselin at ss05 Prada ; Kim at ss05 Marc Jacobs
Prada05ssBS12iselinSteiro.jpg
00040f.jpg

Cintia at ss05 Anna Molinari ;
AnnaMolinari05ssBS11.jpg

I'm not a big fan of either, but here are Cameron & Marta

Cameron(left) with Elyse Taylor at ss05 Marc by Marc Jacobs; Marta at ss05 Marc by Marc Jacobs
00100f.jpg
00130f.jpg

Ugh, I hate Cintia. Don't much care for Iselen either. The rest aren't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->