Toronto vintage shopping

tarboy_85

Reaction score
Name some awesome shoe stores and vintage stores that are worth looking at.

The only vintage store Toronto'll ever need is 69 vintage at 1100 queen street west. The people who run it are awsome too. If you go in tell them Tristan sent you from TFS!

As for shoe stores, what kinda shoes are you looking for?

For vintage in general I like Black Market. They have the widest selection but the price are arguable. And most of Kensington Market is good.

I dunno I'm not so into Black Market, I'd rather hit the Value village in the east end, it's practically the same. If you're looking for curated vintage definately hit the queen west and check out House of Vintage, Cabaret, 69 vintage, magazin flare, circa forty, and Bungalow I guess in Kensington is good too. There're are great shops in roncesevales, and North York too, like Eglinton/bayview area. Most of the North York stores are consignment. If you're really looking for upscale vintage, please don't miss Paper Bag Princess at Avenue and Dupont(I think). It's expensive, but good.

Thanks for all the info Tristan. It sounds like your on the same page as me. I will definatly hit all those places. Is it even worth going to kensington or the black market?

I was there (Kensington) last week and couldn't find much of anything. I personally go down there to get cheap jewellery and accessories..and food. Good food :wink:

Tribal Rhythm on Queen West down by City TV is really awesome if you like prettier, girlier vintage as opposed to Black Marketish ripped up plaids and dirty concert tees. They've got peasant skirts and embroidered tanks and corsets and stuff. Really awesome.

69 vintage is great, and there's also 69 vintage buy the pound on 1234 Bloor St. West. It's $15 per pound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->