Versace S/S 2005 Milan

LostInNJ

Rive Gauche. Rive Droite.
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

capt.mil13210021622.italy_fashion_mil132.jpg

Ooops, I just read the caption, It says that this is a preview. But hey, it's something!

How does the preview differ from the real show? I love the pix above!! Thanks for posting. :smile:

How does the preview differ from the real show?

It's probably done to put more hype around the show. I remember she did this with her Spring 2004 show as well. That was wear she announced that Beyonce and Mariah would be attending the show :flower:

quite better than expected..

for this season, Donatella said she wants no celebrities in her show..
she had enough, she believes she'll concentrate on the clothes (better late than never)

from what i see so far......it just looks the same as everything theyve done before

Originally posted by LostInNJ@Oct 2 2004, 02:27 PM
capt.mil14810021922.italy_fashion_mil148.jpg

[snapback]383173[/snapback]​

this dress looks like it fits really awkwardly.

the same old Versace as always, nothing excitingly new.

Just out of curiousity, what does everyone expect from Versace?

okay..i see boobies.. like..usual. Might make good layering dresses? I'm trying to think positive..

Originally posted by LostInNJ@Oct 2 2004, 03:31 PM
[snapback]383204[/snapback]​
lol - I guess this is it
to dwell on the positive - I kind of like the blazers :flower:

lol - I guess this is it
to dwell on the positive - I kind of like the blazers

I guess what I mean is why do people bash the collections, only to say that it is the same stuff. What else can they do, other than what they are known for. When you think about it, anything else would be straying too far. Even when she did her Fall 2004 collection, which was more conservative by Versace standards, people on this board called it trashy and tacky. Am I just easily pleased, or do most posters on this board have very high standards?

Originally posted by datura001@Oct 2 2004, 09:14 PM
I quite like the boobies myself...
[snapback]383245[/snapback]​

me too.......looks hot

I like what I've seen so far. Their FW04 collection save the horrid tartan/check plaid stuff recycled from the 80's was actually strong. This is better than Gucci and Dolce.

its not that we have high standards, its just that designers are too lazy you know? How can someone show the same thing, season in season out? should we be happy? should we cheer and shout and scream Versace Forever?

come on, even a house like Versace should try and make an efford for a decent, updated and creative collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->