Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017

Vanessa Moody (originally for Kate Grigorieva)

harper's Bazaar

Estelle Chen (originally for Irina Sharipova)

wwd

Dilone (originally for Darya Khlystun)

vogue

Interesting, which outfit originally for Julia Belyakova? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ How about Gigi's original outfit?

Also, I think I'm the only one who see Zooey Deschanel in Vanessa somehow

Dasha would've looked GORGEOUS in Dilone's Goddesses outfit. Wow.

Julia and Mayowa were in PINK, I actually think Amilna and Nadine got their outfits because Aiden and Roosmarijn weren't in both PINK and VS like I thought.

As for Gigi, one of her outfits might've been Leomie's in Nomadic Adventure - check Leomie's IG.

I wonder what Estelle's original outfit was because the look she had was terrible.

You’re gonna have to walk me through this Vanessa Moody obsession because I just don’t get it.

I think there are some shakeups I'd love to see in the Angel lineup.

For example, I'd looooove to see Grace Elizabeth, Blanca Padilla and Maria Borges join the team. That would, of course, mean that some people would have to leave. I think we're in the age where they have committed to having a bunch of Angels and the contracts are less restrictive. That's totally fine by me, as it opens up some more possibilities. My dream team:

Candice
Behati
Lily

Elsa
Lais
Jasmine
Jo
Sara
Taylor
Maria
Blanca
Grace
Sui He

I'd be fine if they let Martha, Stella and Romee go.

I wouldn't mind if Blanca and Alexina were given Angel status. It's doubtful, but it'd be nice. I just feel like Behati could be the next to leave. And it might just be me but I felt like Candice would have had a bigger return.. it's like she's not really into it anymore.

Someone just said the show leaked online and it’s been edited so that Vanessa closes the show.

Ummm are you effing kidding me? Total slap in the face to Ale if that's true.

Ummm are you effing kidding me? Total slap in the face to Ale if that's true.

Yes, it's true. And they didn't cut Ming's fall off, and showed her crying backstage.

I saw only snippets, not the full show yet. 2 more hours :D

Seriously, mate. Why they have to put Ale under the bus... -_- How about the airtime for the Fantasy Bra vs. Bella's airtime?

Seriously, mate. Why they have to put Ale under the bus... -_- How about the airtime for the Fantasy Bra vs. Bella's airtime?
Jojo got more screentime than Lais and Bella combined probably :lol: TONS of screentime for her two looks, not to mention there will be a segment in between the show of JoJa learning kung fu. Lots and lots of Josephine again.

Ming (I literally cried. So if you're a crier like me, good luck:(

SPOILER ALERT: FINAL CUT OF PORCELAIN ANGEL SEGMENT

Still pressed Ale didn't have her moment closing the show but newcomer Vanessa did (in the final cut) to be honest

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It was Vanessa that they showed closing the whole show. I didn't think they would show Ming's fall. Gizele helping her was a nice moment, also Lily comforting her backstage.

The whole show was just kinda meh again for me.

ummm...wtf? Don't they film the show TWICE for this exact reason!!! they could have clearly edited it out, this is shady AF. they're doing this for ratings!

All the key media articles about the show are:

1) a model fell
2) Gigi didn’t participate
3) Russian models and Katy couldn’t attend

After intentional exact word googling I learned alessandra was leaving.
After 15? Years and you aren’t the main media reference for the show. Disappointing.

Her send off was very weak. She would have got more attention and focus for being pregnant.

Perhaps it was an intentional gloss over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->