Vogue Adria March 2024 : Nataša Vojnović by Filip Koludrović

Curious as to why they think it’s necessary to make her wear those wings in every single image… like, what in the Victoria’s Secret…

Curious as to why they think it’s necessary to make her wear those wings in every single image… like, what in the Victoria’s Secret…
Nataša Vojnović, a legend of the regional and world modeling scene, is on the cover of the first Vogue Adria issue. There are two stories. One story about Nataša is signed by an amazing team consisting of photographer Sølve Sundsbø with the fashion direction of Gro Curtis, and it represents a side of her in which she can be gentle and romantic and above all an ethereal being, while the cover signed by our creative director, Filip Koludrović, represents that other Nataša, whom we may know even better. She is brave, self-aware and unique, in a dress by Albert Elbaz from the SS 2007 collection with her image printed on it, and which is a true archive piece since it was worn only then and never again, Nataša is our spokesperson for a new beginning and an era that is just beginning.

(vogueadria.com)

2nd cover is better and I prefer the washed out scans to the actual high res digital covers

Love these photos, and also the casting. Each and every girl here deserves a Vogue Adria cover, and I hope they all get them eventually.

The issue looks interesting and I can't wait to get it next week. Seeing these previews, it seems so much effort was put in the issue, and it's does feel regional.
Also, seeing the covers in HQ, they grew on me. I think I also recognize the scenery, it's the Great War Island in Belgrade, a beautiful, wild place where one can escape from the city buzz.
Looking forward to the release date...

Where can I get this in Paris? Anyone knows?...

Being able to find the dress where your face is printed on is iconic

Wow! That looks like a strong launch issue. I also saw some photos of the physical copies on their event last week and the magazine looks thick. Will you post a review with its page count soon, @BalkaniStaCouture?

Wow! That looks like a strong launch issue. I also saw some photos of the physical copies on their event last week and the magazine looks thick. Will you post a review with its page count soon, @BalkaniStaCouture?
I wont post the review, bit lazy now, 😅 but it has 299 pages. Except 2 Nataša editorials and main one which has 92 pages there are few more with accessoires and interviews with some ppl like Jasmila Žbanić, movie director. Those ppl also have editorials but they are not subject of my interest. Big editorial with the models is really, really good. Something like Vogue Paris (old one, Alt) would do for their February issues, remember those long collections editorials with models like Poly or Stone. This is on the trace of that.

Quite liking this Vogue edition so far, most of what I see here is worth having in my magazine collection. Hope they'll keep that level for their upcoming issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->