Vogue Czechoslovakia Coming August 2018

I lost all hope today...

They're asking him who he thinks should be on the cover, to which he replies that he doesn't know, that they should've sent him the question before-hand, and then he says "Logic in underwear." I admit I have no idea who Logic nor this eloquent gentleman is.

Who the hell is that?! :unsure: The little faith I had in them is now all gone. I'll still buy the first issue to at least give them a chance and to see how it looks like.

I feel like Ghostwriter's theory on the previous page about CN trying to lure more teenagers into buying Vogue is true.

For me this all about the teenagers around the world that CN wants to captured so bad.
If that's their game, it's just stupid. Teens DON'T buy magazines. Simple as that. They have instagram and pinterest for their "styleboards". They don't buy memorabilia. They don't buy books. If you check every single mediakit for any CN magazine they brag about how their audience is in their 30s and 40s and empowered. To go after teens is suicide.

If that's their game, it's just stupid. Teens DON'T buy magazines. Simple as that. They have instagram and pinterest for their "styleboards". They don't buy memorabilia. They don't buy books. If you check every single mediakit for any CN magazine they brag about how their audience is in their 30s and 40s and empowered. To go after teens is suicide.

Yes, but all the internet media needs (at least ATM that we are living) a physical copy circling to give "the credit" to all the content. I mean I still respect Vogue US because the magazine itself in the newsstand, there is something to me, I know. Now, if I was judging by what I see everyday in my facebook feed... There is literary nothing that I wanna read.

However is on internet business that the money is coming, so we just have to live with it.

What's she saying? Lol.
She basically said whats written under the video...

And to all haters, im no matter Karolina fan...but shes nice person as i get her.... and please dont be harsh to her.

Oh wow I would LOVE to see Daniela Pestova on the cover, too. She looks as gorgeous as ever in that video. I know she's never been a real high fashion type of model, but she's soooo beautiful and has certainly had an iconic commercial career. She must be well-known in CZ.

Eva H is legend. She's always been one of my favourite models ever.

Oh wow I would LOVE to see Daniela Pestova on the cover, too. She looks as gorgeous as ever in that video. I know she's never been a real high fashion type of model, but she's soooo beautiful and has certainly had an iconic commercial career. She must be well-known in CZ.
She is and she was actually on the very first Czech ELLE's cover decades ago so I doubt they'd follow this path here.

Daniela Pestova? Scraping the bottom of the barrel! I didn't know flossy 90's blondes are making a comeback. Maybe we'll see Valeria Mazza on Vogue Latin America soon, flogging her sunglasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brky1907
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->