Vogue Czechoslovakia December 2022 by Koto Bolofo, Agata Serge & Abdull Artuev

Isn't Vogue Leaders a supplement, though? Much like Germany's Vogue Business. It's a pity if this is not their main issue, Kris looks amazing and I love those editorial previews. She's not a regular, mom she's a cool mom!

And in the insta post in the cover rumours thread, it says "The cover star of the autumn edition of #VogueLeaders is Kris Jenner"?

She's not a regular, mom she's a cool mom!

I'm not sure how "cool" is to be involved in the release of her own daughter's sex tape right before the start of the KUWTK broadcast (yes, I know about the "(in)famous" polygraph/lie detector test at James Corden's show! :rolleyes:), but I guess the old proverb "all is fair in love and war" can also be extended to show business as well.

Although her management skills (as evidenced by the Kardashian/Jenner insane fortune!) are unquestionable and undeniable (moreover, I consider Kris Jenner to be one of the greatest managers ever!), I think that some things are priceless and simply are *NOT* for sale!

Its vogue leaders supplement, but its gorgeous

It's very weird because their covers are almost textless

So glad to see Koto Bolofo again, looking forward to seeing his story in the mag. I quite like all covers even if to be honest none really stands out.

Karolina cover is fab.

Why can't they have one nice cover instead of 4-5 covers? Do they really help with sales?
Probrably its the same motive to all mags: please brands

Maggie Maurer's cover is BEAUTIFUL! I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw it on Insta awhile ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->