Vogue Japan June 2024 : Kate Moss by Nikolai von Bismarck

I miss the old Vogue Japan/Nippon.

This is pretty. A purple masthead would've been a more striking contrast, for me.
But I love this angle and the hair. The Chanel look, from this angle, feels indigenous in a way for me.

I've found all three covers of Vogue with Kate by Nikolai von Bismark to be solid. One of the very rare occasions in which I'm able to stomach Condé Nast's shared content strategy. I love the look of this, can appreciate the use of the black and white and the soft lilac masthead which complements the shot beautifully. It's all just so well done...

Kate's jaw is very distracting in these photos. Was it always... like that? I don't recall it being so.

I've found all three covers of Vogue with Kate by Nikolai von Bismark to be solid. One of the very rare occasions in which I'm able to stomach Condé Nast's shared content strategy. I love the look of this, can appreciate the use of the black and white and the soft lilac masthead which complements the shot beautifully. It's all just so well done...
Moss isn't appearing on or inside the pages of Vogue as often as she did in the past so seeing her back on all these covers is very special. I think the results are very good for shared content. The German version is my absolute favorite of the set of covers. Moss looks so young there and I love the colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->