Vogue UK June 2007 : Agyness Deyn by Nick Knight

ooh I love this cover because I love Agyness and bright pink. And it has Regina Spektor and she is just so gorgeus and talented. In my books, Uk vogue makes up for the razorlight dude cover that I can't stand. This I like.

not very fond of that shade of pink. bad barbie, bad bad barbie
something about the cover is unsettling...

I like the cover despite the bright pink and I love Aygness - so I am happy to see her on the cover. Overall the issue looks fun, thanks to everyone who scanned the editorials!!

I really love the cover! It's great that Brit Vogue has a Brit MODEL on the cover! How cool!

:D :heart:

I love this cover so much! Its great to see Agyness get the cover too :smile:

Overall, this is a rubbish issue. British Vogue is so boring at the moment.

^The feature about wearing other womens clothes, how dull was that? It was basically a 4 page style diary.
The more I look at this cover the more I hate it - when I finish reading it and put it down I actually have to turn the mag around, and lay it down, so I don't have to look at the cover - and the Givenchy ad on the back page is lovely.

I liked the preen feature and the beauty booklet oh and the music stars shoot but other than that very boring !

iluvjeisa said:
Ever tried beautifying a picture of someone, like your own gorgeous self? It really helps if you add a s***load of light ^_^ You can pick just the right level of overexposure to make *any* face appear as if it was perfectly symmetrical. This is especially helpful if your best features are your eyes and mouth, which you can just make up like there's no tomorrow and that's all that will show up in the pix...like here.
That's what the cover reminds me of - MySpace photography :lol:

jennifer~ said:
That's what the cover reminds me of - MySpace photography :lol:

Yeah, wonder how many relationships were started on the basis of an overexposed image :lol:

^ "Personality" counts a little, or Interests columns wouldn't deserve so much attention. -_- Though you've still spoiled my best-laid plans... :P

I'm curious about the headline SUNGLASSES: The new obsession (as it appears), because lately I've been seeing Ray-Bans in my dreams.

I got my subscription copy - and the cover is even more lamentable in real life than it looks in the scan. Contents are great though, there's a lot packed into this issue. I recommend people get this issue, and glue a picture of Daria on the front instead.

I actually can't cope with it sitting in my bedroom, I've had to bury it in a pile of newspapers, so that I don't go snowblind from the sight of it.

OMG, looks like a terry richardson photographed ID cover that is, what has VOGUE become?!

I found this really disappointing; the cover was just too washed out and pink.

Manuva said:
Girls Girls Girls - Cat Power, Beth Ditto, Kate Jackson, Lily Allen, Regina Spektor, Natasha Khan and M.I.A

Love this! Agy's wonderful but I find the cover a bit of a let down

Ive had this issue for a couple of days now but I cant really be bothered to review it. It was all just so bland. Nothing kept my interest or sparked my imagination. I cant help but think British Vogue needs some new blood.

Hopefully they will pull something big out of thr bag next time but I wont hold my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muk5
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->