• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

What are you doing to your hair next?

Well

I'm either gonna ombre my hair (even though it's short so not sure how it would work) or go full on bleach blonde. Think a male Blondie.

My hair on one side is at my chin and at the other it's just below my cheek bone. It's really choppy with grown out layers and I have relatively fine hair but tons of it so after a blow dry I look like I'm wearing 3 wigs. Oh, and I have a chestnut brown colour with a few natural highlights from the sun.

I'm desperate to change my hair so ombre/bleach seems the way to go! Only thing is if I bleach my hair blonde I'll have to loose my tan (fake) and go back to being...well...white. I'm a bit attached to my bottled tan though right now >.<

Fringe back today (again)!:D

sistermorphine.jpg
aic.jpg

Yes to the fringe!

I didn't manage to get a hold of the Casting Creme Gloss in the colour I wanted. I think I might go a bit blonder then and go with the 910 Iced Blonde. My perfect colour is 810 Pearl Blonde, but they don't stock it any more :doh:

HCo1_40.jpg
HCo1_19.jpg

loreal-paris.co.uk

^ I just got the Casting Creme Gloss in Sweet Honey (8304) but I am slightly darker than that shade so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the good feedback 'bout the fringe but i feel more Joey Ramone than Marianne Faithfull so im considering to go back to the blondie path...
i got not enough long fringe... im not happy despite people say! hey it looks great and now its very shinny but... i miss it blonde or i am pathologic undecided... hahah ... I wanna see pics from all those changes you are describing!!!

I'm going to dye my hair a darker brown with a semi perm dye and try to cut my hair straight (or get my Mum to cut it!). I cut it wonkily myself... I love Thandie Newton's hair but mine is a little bit shorter... I don't know whether to leave it cut haphazardly and let it grow out or trim it straight!

thandie-newton_2012-premiere.jpg

Thandie+Newton+ELLE+Style+Awards+2011+Arrivals+-iTCzmA082Yl.jpg

I also don't know what to do with my fringe (it's a long side fringe atm). I've got a heart shaped face so I always get cowlicks :(

^ I just got the Casting Creme Gloss in Sweet Honey (8304) but I am slightly darker than that shade so we'll see how it goes.
It went quite well with me :D I did post some pics in the blonde hair thread. Holy mother is my hair shiny now!

Okay, so I made the mistake of impulsively self-colouring my hair on Monday afternoon.

Back story:
I had my hair bleached in early December (2010) from a dark blond to basically peroxide.
Then in February-ish I had it coloured a dark red/brown which faded to blond again (through the bleach). Then a few days ago I dyed it blue-black, for reasons not known to me.

Fact of the matter is I look like a moron and need to solve this problem. I am getting my hair cut in a few days, so that will help solve the matter dramatically but how long should I wait and even if I can bleach it after this? HELP.

:shock:
Don't bleach it. Or at least, try to hold off doing anything color-related as long as you can bear to, for the sake of your hair. Frequent trims, and deep condition with coconut oil.

Continuing to grow it out (still, ugh). Then when its at the right length I will get layers cut into the front and am going to try out hot rollers. My hope is to achieve something that looks like this:

Picture 1.png

screencap thumbalins via youtube.com

Doesn't she have the most perfect hair. I wish I could style my hair like this now.

I am growing my hair out so I can do this cut:
my-so-called-life-the-complete-series-20071028062543329-000.jpg

http://dvdmedia.ign.com

I think that frequent trims will be the best idea. Do you recommend a particular brand of cocnut oil?

Any kind of coconut oil, but organic, virgin coconut oil is the best, supposedly, especially for peroxide damage, put it in your hair before bed, put on a hat, and shampoo it out in the AM.
coconut%20oil.jpg

naturalfarms.com

Last edited by a moderator:
haircut. right now it's pretty long, down to my chest, i might go for a bit past collarbone length. i'm not feelin' the sleek bob / one length look. so either more layers to frame my face or like an old school Lauren Bacall cut that is suitable for curls...i feel like that kind of look is the only time i'd really consider shorter hairstyles on myself

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been growing my hair out for a year now... it's just below my shoulder blades. I'm seriously considering chopping it all off à la Shannyn Sossamon.

wristcutters_637.jpg

badlands777.blogspot

She looks so good with short hair. I loved her short/buzz (?) cut in Rules of Attraction.
Do it!

Gonna buy peroxide for the hair to make it ombre this afternoon. ^_^ Very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->