What Colors Are You Wearing On Your Fingers And Toes? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milada

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Dating a Royal by OPI as always on my toes, but this time Passion on the Mediterranean Cruise by CHI on my fingernails. It's not typically me, but it's a wonderfully opaque bright pink-ish red and I've gotten so many compliments on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tips: Mecca Cosmetica Audrey

I agree with Combinations - I'm also wearing OPI's Jade is the New Black, and I LOVE it!

One of the best greens, in my opinion :smile:

On my fingers - Maybelline Colorama 260 Raspberries
on my toes - Cherie Ma Cherie Pretty Nails 04 (milky color with golden glliters)

Chanel Ballerina on my fingers.

img-thing

polyvore.com

I have OPI's That's Berry Daring. It's a hot pink.

I figure since it's spring, I wanted to break out some pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->