• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

What Makeup Did You Buy Today? #3

75423.png

essence_kabuki_brush02.jpg

MAC Wash & Dry Bronzing Powder in "Matte Bronze"
MAC Wash & Dry Lipstick in "Morange"
Dior Diorshow Lash Maximizer Primer
Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Morocco"
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in "09 Happy Nude Year"
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in "12 Beau Brun"
Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon in "Peach on the Beach"
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks in 32 & 103

I just love to mix high end and drugstore products in my makeup routine ^_^

Not today but in the last couple of weeks!

Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick in Pastel Peach
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in Vanille Clair
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Modesty
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla (Re-buy)
Max Factor Masterpiece Glide and Define Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 Eyeshadow Palette
Zoeva Brushes (106, 109, 126 and 128)
Zoeva Makeup Mirror
St Tropez Gradual Everyday Body Moisturiser in Light
St Tropez Gradual Everyday Moisturiser for Face in Light

I've been on a roll! It's the first time I've bought liquid foundation or liquid eyeliner (despite the fact I'm 23!) so it's a bit of a beauty adventure for me but I felt it was time to change up my routine.

False Lash Wings Mascara : Loreal
I never bought this before, so it will be interesting to see how this works out :smile:

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B30 (haven't bought this in ages! so happy to finally have it in my makeup stash again)

Givenchy Photo Perfexion Foundation in Perfect Ivory (x2)

I am interested in that Tinten moisturizer as well:smile:

Thought I'd let you know that I've had the chance to try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer for a bit now, and sadly I was not very impressed. :( It might be relevant to you since we use the same foundation. What I love about the Teint Miracle is the sort of airbrushed finish to it, and I was looking for something with a similar quality only less coverage. LM had a really thick consistency that I found difficult to work with, and it had really no coverage at all. I kept going back throughout the day to put a little bit of Teint Miracle on top, so it was kind of pontless for me.

I've since tried the tinted moisturizer from Nars which I much preferred, and even the cheap bb-cream from Garnier which was surprisingly good.

Slightly off-topic, but I was thinking we should have a thread to post product reviews in. I keep reading the lists of the things people are buying in here and wondering what they think of them. Maybe such a thread exists and I just haven't found it?

^Thank you for the review:flower:

I have been annoyed that this thread is not meant for reviews as well. It would make so much sense if we could return to this thread and give a brief review of the products we have bought and previously posted about in this thread. Seeing as this thread is only for makeup you bought today, we obviously haven't had the chance to try them out, so we can't give any reviews when first posting...

^ I think it's a good idea! ^_^ There is an empties thread where we can post mini-reviews of the products we used up, but still, sometimes it may take months to use up- for example- a blush.

^If you buy a bad product you are not going to use it up though...

Estee Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner Duo 01 Blackened Black & 02 Cocoa

QoawyGB.jpg

swapidu

^If you buy a bad product you are not going to use it up though...

Exactly...I think it's interesting to read both positive and negative reviews too. Anyway, I started the thread, so please hop over there and let us know your experiences with the products you buy! :flower:

Bought today:

ArtDeco Lash Booster Volumizing Mascara Base
L'Oreal Indefectible Waterproof Eyeliner in 300 Chocolate Addiction
IsaDora Perfect Contour Waterproof Kajal in 61 Dark Brown

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Terra Naturi Blush Pearls Blush Rosé

DAuQMEx.jpg

ujUoOgu.jpg

feelunique, cdninstagram

I had a very good day:cool:

Coco rouge lipstick tastes like soap, if anyone is interested...

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder - Marinere N 01
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation - Beige 10
Chanel Vitalumiere Compact Douceur - Beige 10
Chanel Coco Rogue - Adrienne 402
Chanel Illusion D'ombre - 84 Epatant

2yjsy2x.jpg

My own picture

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder trio - 01

15obd3q.jpg

my own pic

L'Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer (my all-time favourite liquid eyeliner)
L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Blue
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara (I honestly don't get the hype...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->