What to Wear for Halloween

This year I'm thinking of being a Roy Lichtenstein painting something like this :smile:
comic-book-makeup-halloween-roy+lichtenstein.jpeg

source: fashionmefabulous

This year I'm going back in time to the wild west. I still need my guns.

Attachments

• Rodeo Rider, 1908, Oil on Canvas, 30 X 20 in., by W. Herbert Dunton.gif
    Rodeo Rider, 1908, Oil on Canvas, 30 X 20 in., by W. Herbert Dunton.gif
    70 KB · Views: 4
For some reason, I really want to be a fortune teller! I don't know why or how it came over me, but I do!

A friend and me decided to go as Sue Sylvester (her) and Will Schuster from Glee to the next theme party.
For both of us that wouldn't even require that much dressing up :ninja:..

Im looking into a costume at the moment too. ^_^ ive found some back up plans like uma thurman in pulp fiction, bonnie from bonnie and clyde, magenta in rocky horror picture show, freddie mercury like anouck wore a few years ago. But i really want to wear something epic this year. :D completely crazy that people wil be like wow i never would have thought of it and i wish i did. :P

Btw you guys have to post your pics when you dress up i wanna see :wink:

Halloween costume ideas

I love these two girls. They are so cute and innovative! Some very easy
pieces you could probably find in your own closet at home. ^_^

I'm going to a few halloween parties this year,so calls for lots of costumes.Me and some friends are doing the powerpuff girls for one,I'm Buttercup,then I'm doing Bettie Page,Katy Perry in California Girls,I already have the cupcake bra,woop! And for a reason unknown to me I have a really strong/strange urge to be Zui Suicide,and just be a scene girl in general. Still working on that outfit though!

im thinking i might be lydia from beetlejuice again (last seen halloween of 1996) because i don't have time to buy/make a costume this year.

i have to go to a 30th Birthday party/Halloween party dressed as a female movie character! i have no idea who to go as!!! any help??? i thought of princess jasmine, dorothy, snow white, little mermaid, but everyones already going as them! Help Please !!

I always manage to go as either a sailor or a pilot...aaaand this year for the second year in a row im going as a flight attendant!! I love these costumes, they're so pretty!

I'm wearing this BUT with a black high waisted pencil skirt, seamed tights and black patent heels...its just too short!!

product-enlarged.jpg

(airhostessfancydress.co.uk)

This year I'm thinking of being a Roy Lichtenstein painting something like this

source: fashionmefabulous

That's amazing - you have to post pictures if you do that :woot:

Haute Halloween: how to make a fashion statement with your Halloween costume

27 October 2010If you're bored of the same old Halloween costumes and fancy upping your fashion credentials, take a look at these spooky-likey suggestions.

Compiled by Belinda White

Carriealtuzara_1747908a.jpg

For the ultimate gore-fest, try channeling Carrie courtesy of Altuzarra - just add blood

Baby-JaneMarc_1747916a.jpg

Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? She's been busy shopping at Marc by Marc Jacobs

BirdsDolce_1747911a.jpg

Tippi Hedren in The Birds is the perfect Halloween fashion icon in this season's ladylike trend. Head to Dolce and Gabbana to get her look

BasicVersace_1747914a.jpg

Femme fatale's don't come scarier than Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct . Get the look from Versace

don_t-looksmith_1747901a.jpg

Creepy child alert! The iconic red raincoat from Don't Look Now nailed here by Paul Smith

Clockworkhermes_1747905a.jpg

Jean Paul Gaultier at Hermès perfectly captured Alex de Large silhouette from A Clockwork Orange

Yetichanel_1747926a.jpg

Karl Lagerfeld's autumn/winter 2010 collection for Chanel was an homage to the Abominable Snowman. What could be scarier?

ALienMarc_1747921a.jpg

Kick-*** Alien assassin Ripley, updated by Marc Jacobs for his autumn/winter 2010 Marc by Marc Jacobs collection

Witcheslanvin_1747929a.jpg

Alber Elbaz sent out an army of black bobbed Grand High Witch clones from The Witches for his autumn/winter 2010 Lanvin collection

Rosemary_s-Babychl_1747931a.jpg

The perfect antidote to a spooky baby? A sensational babydoll! Get the Rosemary's Baby look from Chloé

Psychovuitton_1747933a.jpg

Be afraid! Work the Marion Crane from Psycho look in this perfect Louis Vuitton dress

cruellafendi_1747902a.jpg

Ultimate puppy slayer Cruella de Ville would LOVE this Fendi coat
telegraph.co.uk

i have to go to a 30th Birthday party/Halloween party dressed as a female movie character! i have no idea who to go as!!! any help??? i thought of princess jasmine, dorothy, snow white, little mermaid, but everyones already going as them! Help Please !!

You could go as the same thing I am- Holly Golightly. Classy, iconic, and easy to put together. Unless it's supposed to be an animated character like most of the ones you described- why not go with Jessica Rabbit?

That's amazing - you have to post pictures if you do that :woot:

telegraph.co.uk

Great ideas.
This year decided with my sister to be Jedward on halloween party :-)
Still I am looking perfect shirt for this ...

costume still hasnt arrived...so now im going as a sexy kitty. How lame.

My Bettie Page costume has taken a wee bit of a set back,it's only now occurred to me that I have nothing to wear on top,ie I don't own a black corset. And I have no money to buy one! Noooooo! I'm going to have to get my thinking cap on sharpish!

I wanted to go as Mila Jovovich in Fifth Element, but I don't feel confident enough even in the most sensible of her outfits, so i'm thinking going like the girl out of Run Lola Run

runlola1.jpg

Wordpress.com

Low budget costume, I have the hair colour, so I just need a grey vest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->