• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Will Rock The F/W 2023.24 Runways?

Nazrin Jamil

Reaction score
Fashion month is just around the corner, i am curious to know which girl will rock the runway this season. I am excited to see america gonzalez, ida heiner, mila van eeten, loli bahia and other girls who ruled last season. Also excited for Leila Goldkuhl’s return to runway if she do the whole month, for now she only confirm to do nyfw. Who do you guys think will rule or most looking forward to this fashion month?

Last edited:
How do i change the title? I put 2013 instead of 2023, i am new here so any help would be appreciated!

I think Luna Passos is gonna pop this season. She has a unique face and already have campaigns for Givenchy, Saint Laurent and Victoria Beckham.

Still expect Ida Heiner to have a big season. Thought last season she would explode, didn't happen, though. Otherwise, I expect a lot of brand new faces again making their debuts with just a smattering of experienced, familiar faces. That seems to be the trend.

Why is it so quiet here. No one updating in the showlists thread either, i would do it but i’m not good in model id. Btw, after first day some runway veterans returned to runway like daria strokous, cat mcneil and i think jessica stam at Dion Lee, suvi koponen seen at jonathan simkhai.
Some models like chloe oh already booked a fee shows but the 2nd day at proenza scholer is when we will know which girl will dominate this fashion season.
By the way, hopefully Daria Strokous book more shows, really miss seeing her on runways.

Def Sara Grace, América González and Mika Schneider. Currently Yilan Hua is in the lead tho. Lately it seems like models aren’t walking as many shows in the season as past ones have, I would think the pandemic is to blame partly but even before most models weren’t even breaking 40 in a season. Seems like the days of 70+ shows a season are long gone.

Alaato Jazyper, Loli Bahia, Lina Zhang, Victoria Fowale will do great for the whole season
Alix Bouthors will do great in Milan and Paris for sure

Just an update, so far in New York Chloe Oh already walked 8 shows, lulu tenney also doing quite well with 6 shows. Chloe did so much better this season compared to last season.

Also Loli Bahia is having quite a great season so far, I won't complain about it.

No clue yet who's going to rock Europe but I fasten my seatbelt for some nice surprises!

Already seeing Quenby and Valente killin the runways so I’m thrilled

also want to see Felice doing all major houses

Only a few shows left in Milan before Paris. Yilan Hua is leading with 24 shows. Other frontrunners are Mary Ukech, Alaato, Ida Heiner, Sherry Shi and America Gonzalez to name a few. Some models who did well in New York already fell behind after Milan.

Only a few shows left in Milan before Paris. Yilan Hua is leading with 24 shows. Other frontrunners are Mary Ukech, Alaato, Ida Heiner, Sherry Shi and America Gonzalez to name a few. Some models who did well in New York already fell behind after Milan.
It happens really often that those who do well in New York fade a little (or even totally) come Milan and Paris... So glad for America Gonzalez doing well from day one, though! I guess Paris will also bring its usual bunch of surprises...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->