• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Wyman Wong

haoshcn

Reaction score
Wyman is a very famous fashion editor / fashion icon in the Chinese world. He's based in Hongkong. He has his own fashion columns in quite a few Hongkong newspapers/magazines. I have been following his "Buy me a Sunday" column on "Apple Daily" for quite a while, and I really enjoy his writings. He might not be so knowledgeable and professional with the fashion writing as Sarah Mower or Cathy Horyn, but he's always witty, funny, adorably fussy with a fine touch of pretension.

Plus, he is absolutely a fashion addict. He buys A LOT! I really love his commitment to fashion. I can't say I love some of his outfits. But he always has such a sincere attitude toward fashion, which is admirable.

I know there are quite a few TFS members from Hongkong (I am not). I wish you guys would also contribute to this thread.

「 cloud」 hood by Maison Martin Margiela
Hoodie by Supreme
Jeans by Levis
Sneakers by Nike

Hat by Dress 33
Coat by Gareth Pugh
Necklace and Belt by H& M x Jimmy Cho
Gloves by Dress Camp
Boots by Ann Demeulemeester
Leggings by American Apparel

Robe/Coat by Ne-Net
Boots by Kris Van Assche

"Huge Lung" Pullover by Mundy

Boots by Kris Van Assche

"Mice" Knits by someone from Central St. Martins

All the pics are from Appledaily.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, haoshcn, for starting and contributing picutres to this thread. I will merge all of your pictures into a single post, so that your credit / source applies to all of the images.

In the future, please post your source in each post. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
one helluva try-hard, lol.
I guess I gotta appreciate his commitment to fashion, at least he looks like he's having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->