Your Favorite Online Shops for Handbags

Mignonne

Reaction score
Where do you buy your designer bags on internet?

What are you favorite online shops for bags?

some of my favorite shops are Saks, Satine, ShopZoe, Shopbop, LaGarconne just to name a few...

^I third that:wink:. Love to order at Etsy. I like also Asos, Shopbop, mytheresa and StrawberryNet- they have brands which are unavailable in my country and ship for free.

I never have bought something on Etsy! They are designer bags too?

I never have bought something on Etsy! They are designer bags too?

Etsy is a terrific site for mostly handmade items, including pottery, jewelry, apparel, art, etc. People are allowed to sell "Vintage" items, so sometimes you'll probably find a designer bag that's at least 20-30 years old.

But mostly the bags you find there are handmade, one of a kind bags. Check it out!

Do you guys have any recommendations for good etsy stores for leather handbags? :smile:

what bags are good in etsy? it's so difficult to find through so many items :(!

Many bags are good on etsy.

You never know who's going to have what or when they're going to have it.

You actually have to constantly search and do some homework. That's part of the fun.

Do you guys have any recommendations for good etsy stores for leather handbags? :smile:

One of my favorite sellers is Opellecreative. She designs and makes simple leather bags with nice details. I own one of her bags, and I'm thinking about getting the 'Ballet' bag in black as my Autumn purse.

Another good one is Byloomandhyde. Her bags are kind of eccentric, and super fun! I don't own any yet, but I'm hoping to someday soon.

Good luck browsing, and I hope you find a bag or two you absolutely love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->