Zara #5

^ wow that is beautiful. I need a new pencil skirt but feel like they're all going to be too long on me...ugh. I hate getting things taken up and altered unless its investment piece / designer pieces as hate paying the same amount just to get it taken up as I did to buy the skirt / trousers.

PinkPrincess113, I do have that bag and the quality is very decent, especially considering it's price. The only thing is that I find it a bit too roomie, I have troubles finding what I'm searching for in it, but that may just be me.
:D

^ Yes, the one in Manchester city centre is good - it's my nearest Zara so I go quite a lot.

Is has a lot of stock and women's is over 2 floors (collection and basic on the middle floor, basic and TRF in the basement) but it's always jumbled up and messy, it takes a long time to find anything if you're after something specific.

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought a beautiful top/jacket (i haven't decided) today but it's not on the website! must be ~hot off the press~

i am going to also POUNCE on this when it goes on sale (i haven't got £100 right now)

0367876802_1_1_3.jpg

im really loving the tweed coat with leather sleeves and the floral shirt a la Celine.

i bought the coat. for anyone in the uk - well, i just watched the one show for the first time, and some frustratingly annoying hag was wearing MY COAT. it looked absolutely horrible on her. now i am sad

wow, today..i bought lots of things. their black friday special was greeeat! although, their were too many people.
Posted via Mobile Device

a la balenciaga ... please post what you have bought :smile: it's nice to see what people purchase

I also bought the black wool coat/w leather sleeves shown in #25. It's very lightweight and definitely not warm enough for winter; more Fall and Spring. I love it... for those asking about the closure, my plan is to take it to a really good tailor or seamstress; anyone who's good can add a button or two and the holes. I'm still wearing it now with a couple of layers and it's fine when open.

a la balenciaga ... please post what you have bought :smile: it's nice to see what people purchase
sorry for the late reply..oops.
i actually purchased a lot of things on black friday, but what i mean't, i purchased a lot all together from the stores i shopped. :lol:

i bought the see-thru long black skirt that i had posted in the previous page. i got the butterfly brooch and the blouse with flounce collar.:D

BUT I went xmas shopping on Saturday with my bf.
I got him this coat, it's absolutely beautiful. the quality is very rich.

zara

and my bf bought me..

i got this lace shirt. i thought it looked beautiful, although it is a bit itchy, but i'll manage lol. i got it in cream.

i got this dress too, it's gorg. it fit me perfect. im just concern with the chiffon running.

i also got this long dress with the asymmetrical split. it's see-thru, but it's awesome because i can wear it year long, summer night or fall with a nice coat.

and last, i chose this skirt with a split on both sides.

but i'll get everything on xmas day :( my bf took everything to his house. i kept his jacket...:cry:

zara

a la balenciaga, these are both *gorgeous dresses*, great picks x You'll have to let me know how the chiffon holds up...usually Zara is good quality, so I think it will be fine.

^That is a very cute dress

I recently got this shirt

7667144615_1_1_3.jpg

zara.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"