• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Accessories Design Game

because no one feels like participating on it!! hahaha but we should make the new theme and keep this going!

ok someone hurry and pick a theme :lol: I'll try to get it done in a day with what I have here, since I'm leaving the city.. Might have to resort to "Paint" because scanner and camera's not available...try a theme anyone can enjoysomething super abstract :Pwho wants to suggest something? rock, paper, scissors ?

but who shall pic a theme?? I have rescued project runway before, and it would be cool if someone else did this time :wink:

haha, ok I do some thread CPR this time as well.

But we make it a short round (I wanna play as well ^_^) about one week or so. And if we only got one competitor, she/he will win this round.

So if everyone agrees, I will give you theme tonight :flower:

I choosed a theme, let me know if its ok...

http://img4.************/afb/15717705.jpg?u=1213989962

birds are my fav animal (and my biggest inspiration in art and design) and I absolutly adore hats! Se lets see what you can make of two dearest :blush:

deadline 29th of may

I think you mean 28th of JUNE hahaha anyway let me know if i got the theme right! we have to make a hat inpired by the birds because the image you posted is not showing

haha, you are right aaron95, I have to check my calendar :lol:

and the pic, it was a pic describing the theme.... but you understood it anyway!

so here we go again (we make it easier to understand for everyone, including me ^_^)

accessories HATS
theme BIRDS
deadline 28th of JUNE

let's play!

hahaha yeah maybe you could change the challenge to something really easy in order to make people participate:wink:
not so sure if this will be very very easy, or very very hard... but i was thinking maybe a good new challenge would be designing THE PERFECT MANBAG? i am desperately looking for one, and i am sure there's lots of guys around here looking for one too (and girls wanting their friends and boyfriends to carry one that doesnt look just ridiculous on them)
I have an ideal manbag in mind, most of you might have one too... yet i never seem to find it in stores? why is it sooooo challenging? why can't we find anything a little better than messenger bags?? When it's not too simple, it is too baroque, when you want leather you find canvas, when you want canvas you find nylon, when you want it black you just find beige and when you want beige you just see neon-bright colours!!
if any of you have ever felt like this, please join the game! we can do de judging lets say 4 days after 3 members have submitted entries (given that we still have to revamp the thread, we are not gonna put any pressure on the users with strict deadlines, are we?)
For those of you who are not familiar with this sort of threads (like the project runway game, or the runway illustration weekly thread) ANYONE CAN JOIN, NO NEED TO ASK FOR PERMISSION, JUST DRAW IT or PAINT IT or ILLUSTRATE IT AND POST A PICTURE OF IT WITH A LITTLE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU DRAW!!
THEN THE PERSON WHO CREATED THE CHALLENGE (in this case me, because i won the last challenge about a year ago, and sadly without no competition at all :()WILL JUDGE ALL THE ENTRIES AND CHOOSE A WINNER! THE WINNER WILL THEN CREATE A NEW CHALLENGE.... and on, and on, and on!
WHO FEELS LIKE JOINING?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey hey hey! hahaha so which theme are we participating on?!?! the birds one or the MAN bag?!! yuo guys have to decidewho is giving the challenge

^^ Oh I liked the idea, borjacapella :heart: I want o go with this challange, cause I want to play!

And creating an itbag for hommes seems like a great challenge!

ok so we should tell about this thread to other people!!

MY MISTAKE! i didn't realize there was already a challenge posted!! i'd say we go with perfect10's!! sounds exciting!! if i ever won this challenge or one of the followings, we can always go back to the manbag!
your turn to judge perfect10!

No!! I want to go with the handbag!!
and I say, and I decide, handbag it is!

(and If I win, we can go with my hat-challenge :wink:)

BAGS IT IS THEN! isn't it the most appropriate time ever to do this challenge? right in the middle of men's collections!
i'm excited to see what comes out! really excited!

hahaa yeah eventhought maybe perfect10 and I are the only ones participating!:ninja:

Ooooh. This does sound kind of fun. I'll definitely participate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->