theFashionSpot's project runway game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so the next theme is:

ENCHANTED FOREST!!

Get Inspired by Magical creatures in the forest, such as Fairies, mermaids from rivers, Unicorns, Pan, Minotaurs and eerything else you can imagine... also by textrues from trees, leaves, mud, and water....

The challenge is to make a "red Carpet GOWN" inspired by all this stuff, use all your imaginnation and remmber wht matters the MOST is the talent and the ideas NOT the drawing skills soooooo dont be afraid and do our best:wink: have fun guys

I won't have the time to do a refined illustration but I've already designed a super cool dress for this topic:D

So I'll definitely participate.

YEAH!! thts great!! Ill make the judging one week after at least three entries have been posted:wink: have fun and think MAGIC!!

HEY HEY!! how is the design going guys??? cmon post, Im sure this theme is really easy and inspiring!!:smile:

Maybe this will get things going.:flower:

Attachments

• Red carpet nymph.jpg
    Red carpet nymph.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 9
OOh lovely entries!!!:smile: people C'mon post!! VogueParisLover waitng on yoursss!!:wink: you seem very enthusiasthic

"Water Dragon"

silk & sequin dress.
the breast plate on the bodice piece is sequin (for scales), as are the armour plates at the waist, with tulle underneath them. the dress is ombre dyed, gradating to a lighter blue at the hem, with sequins sporadically placed to reflect shimmering water.

shoes:
peep-toe platform, alligator skin & ivory

Attachments

• water dragon2 - Copy.jpg
    water dragon2 - Copy.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
What a funny coincidence all the entries so far are water-inspired. I LOVE the shoes arthur-aleksandr!

Not great but AMAZING entries so far. I'm intimidated to even post my illustration but tomorrow will definitely post my illustration.

I made a glittery gown inspired by shiny mermaids, shiny fishes, pearls and the sea.

hey guys judging will be either tomorrow or Wednesday night!!! Cmon and post guys!! This entries look great!!!

I just want everyone to notice, that it's friday. At least in Europe.

sorry I was k-kinda busy! lol but ill do the judging now!! haha:

Hana N:
LOVE the fact of the pleats!! they look great and give a real sense of "magic"

The Jarc:
yours is soo lovely, like you can fall in love wearing that dress, those feathers and all the beads in there look GREAT, really enchanted me haha

Arthur-aleksandr:
Let me tell you your illustration is MAJOR!! love the colors and the sillhoute, the top is very nice and the lenght of the dress is perfct for red carpet!!

i-man91:
A mermaid!! love it, the thing in the top looks weird though haha the bottom is great and the colors mathc perfctly

OK so the winner is.....

TheJarc

loved the colors you used the silhoutte and the ornamnets, PLUs looks like a dress i would see on red carpet and also in a movie with something "enchanted forest" related!!:smile: congrats and now GIVE US THE NEXT CHALLENGE:wink:

Thank you:D

The next challange is:

Black Magic

You're asked to create a look, which has to be entirely in black. But all shades of black are allowed.

I'll judge in a week or when at least 3 entries have been submitted.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->