Brad Goreski

jstar

Reaction score
Suprised he doesn't have his own thread yet! His style is amazing- wasn't sure to put him in star style or supporting cast but considering Taylor is on this forum decided he should be too. You may know him as Rache Zoe's right hand stylist on her show The Rachel Zoe project. Whilst I know him as my ultimate style crush!

Attachments

• brad.jpg
    brad.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 15
credit leperla.blogspot.com

Attachments

• Marchesa_-_Rachel_Zoe_and_Brad_Goreski_.jpg
    Marchesa_-_Rachel_Zoe_and_Brad_Goreski_.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
credit blend.nl and styleite.com

Attachments

• 3349924406_884d35c54b_o.jpg
    3349924406_884d35c54b_o.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 0-brad4.jpg
    0-brad4.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 0-brad6.jpg
    0-brad6.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 0-brad1.jpg
    0-brad1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 4
I usually hate reality tv 'stars' as, quite frankly, they are a waste of space.. but I do agree that he always looks very handsome and well-dressed :smile:.

Ep.7 [3/5] The Rachel Zoe Project Season 2 - Unforgettable Paris

Brad Goreski Leaves Rachel Zoe

Brad Goreski is moving on from stylist Rachel Zoe effective Oct. 1, JustJared.com can confirm.
brad-goreski-leaving-rachel-zoe.jpg

This comes less than a year after Rachel fired her other styling associate Taylor Jacobson for allegedly stealing money and/or clothes from the company.

It seems Bravo’s reality series, The Rachel Zoe Project, is unlikely to return for a fourth season now!

“I love Rachel and she’s taught me everything I know,” Brad, 33, tells People. “But there’s a point where either I do it now or I’ll never know what it’s like to spread my wings and soar.”

Brad, who worked for Rachel for about three years, will likely start styling on his own. Taylor took Kate Beckinsale with her when she left — will Brad also be leaving with his own clients?

justjared.

Brad Goreski: Shirtless for Terry Richardson!

The Rachel Zoe Project star Brad Goreski gets his suspenders tugged at by celeb shutterbug Terry Richardson in these sexy new shirtless shots.
brad-goreski-shirtless.jpg

Stylist to the stars Rachel Zoe was also at the shoot, flipping both birdies at the camera.

A third season of The Rachel Zoe Project has been in the works. Premiere date hasn’t been set yet!

You can follow these guys on Twitter: @MrBradGoreski @RZRachelZoe and @Terry_World.

justjared.

Brad Goreski: From Geek Chic to Refined

The Rachel Zoe Project star Brad Goreski steps out in Creative Recreation kicks as he stops by the Levi’s showroom to check out their new Workwear line on Thursday (August 12) in Los Angeles.
brad-goreski-levis.jpg

The RZ style director recently described his new look with StyleList. He shared, “I was promoted and I want to show people you don’t have to be stuck on a look. I wanted to be sexier. It’s still geek chic, but sexier. Right now, my friends and I are into looking refined.” Brad is wearing the Levi’s Workwear by Filson - Type 3 Trucker Jacket.

Follow Brad and Just Jared on Twitter @MrBradGoreski and @JaredEng!

A new episode of The Rachel Zoe Project airs this Tuesday (August 17) @ 10/9c!

FYI: Brad turns 33 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRAD!!!

justjared.

Chupa & Brad Broke Up

chupabradbrokeup.jpg

Before Rachel "Chupacabra" Zoe can sink her fangs into Brad Goreski and suck the everything out until all that's left is a pile of skin (which she'll paste onto her bones after her old skin moults off), he has decided to hit the evacuation slide and quit that b*tch.

In a statement, which sounds like it was written while a Bette Midler song played in the background, to People, Brad says that he is no longer Chupa's main slave and won't be on the next season of Bravo's The Rachel Zoe Project.

“I love Rachel and she’s taught me everything I know. But there’s a point where either I do it now or I’ll never know what it’s like to spread my wings and soar.”

Chupa says that Brad told her a month ago and she couldn't stop hugging him. Uh huh. Trying to get in that last bite to the froat before the prey flies away.

“We couldn’t stop hugging and we couldn’t stop crying. He did this with such class and elegance. And I get it. I just told him, ‘I’m here for you always.’ We have a relationship that’s not normal. I jump into bed with him and wake him up and we have these pow wows and he’s like, ‘Wow, I haven’t brushed my teeth,’ I don’t want to hire somebody for the purpose of the show, we just got lucky. No one’s ever going to be Brad to me.”

Good, maybe now Brad won't be as busy. Seriously, 90% of that show is Chupa and Brad going on and on about how busy they are. Chupa can't even sit down at the dinner table to NOT think about eating, because she's busy matching the perfect Dior Homme coc* ring with the perfect Versace pants. Chupa forces her husband to cut his hair like pedophile Justin Bieber, so she won't ever be tempted to bump bones with him. She doesn't have time!

Anyways, Brad will be missed from the show. Mostly because, now 99% of the show will be Chupa farting about how busy her life is. You know if she didn't talk about being busy as much as she talks about being busy, she probably wouldn't be that busy.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylist Brad Goreski attends GQ's Gentlemen's Ball Presented By Gentleman Jack, Land Rover, Movado, and Nautica at The Edison Ballroom on October 26, 2011 in New York City. (October 25, 2011 - Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America)
GQ+Gentlemen+Ball+Presented+Gentleman+Jack+1eNdJJhkr1Il.jpg
Brad+Goreski+GQ+Gentlemen+Ball+Presented+Gentleman+tkBhFHMzLSjl.jpg

TV Personality Brad Goreski attends an evening with Ralph Lauren hosted by Oprah Winfrey and presented at Lincoln Center on October 24, 2011 in New York City. (October 23, 2011 - Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Lincoln+Center+Presents+Evening+Iz0_MHRjIqfl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Lincoln+Center+Presents+Evening+kzTp43JZWe4l.jpg

Stylist Brad Goreski presents the Global Style Icon award at the WGSN Global Fashion Awards at Gotham Hall on October 20, 2011 in New York City. (October 19, 2011 - Photo by Mark Von Holden/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+WGSN+Global+Fashion+Awards+87GwSmdLlGyl.jpg

Brad+Goreski+WGSN+Global+Fashion+Awards+vj7OdzqvV1ll.jpg

Brad+Goreski+WGSN+Global+Fashion+Awards+hVS5tX7-wqsl.jpg

Brad Goreski arrives at the second annual Art Mere/Art Pere Night presented by CORZO Tequila at Smashbox West Hollywood on October 6, 2011 in West Hollywood, California. (October 5, 2011 - Photo by Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Second+Annual+Art+Mere+Art+Pere+CMibHj5Kv0vl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Second+Annual+Art+Mere+Art+Pere+fWNSAEpvO7jl.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Second+Annual+Art+Mere+Art+Pere+P3JoecVaMdgl.jpg

Brad Goreski attends the Calvin Klein Collection Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at 205 West 39th Street on September 15, 2011 in New York City. (September 14, 2011 - Photo by Rabbani Solimene/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Stars+Calvin+Klein+Collection+6T_UOIj0pkDl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Stars+Calvin+Klein+Collection+ZLN8EqYTgDGl.jpg

Brad Goreski attends the Michael Kors Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Theater at Lincoln Center on September 14, 2011 in New York City. (September 13, 2011 - Photo by Joe Corrigan/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Michael+Kors+Front+Row+Spring+s0s6SNZSVO3l.jpg

Olivia Palermo (L) and Brad Goreski (R) attend the Marchesa Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Plaza Hotel on September 13, 2011 in New York City. (September 12, 2011 - Photo by Henry S. Dziekan III/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Marchesa+Front+Row+Spring+2012+2UiTIqbF0eAl.jpg

TV personality Brad Goreski poses during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2012 at Lincoln Center on September 11, 2011 in New York City. (September 10, 2011 - Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+Week+Spring+ivbschq6gDLl.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+Week+Spring+BbMWD2nY0w9l.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Lela+Rose+Front+Row+Spring+2012+60l88AedzhXl.jpg

Stylist Brad Goreski attends the Prabal Gurung Spring 2012 after party sponsored by Belvedere at The Double Seven on September 10, 2011 in New York City. (September 9, 2011 - Photo by Jemal Countess/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Prabal+Gurung+Spring+2012+After+NGcQgN9RZGxl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Prabal+Gurung+Spring+2012+After+0onmscjc__bl.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Prabal+Gurung+Spring+2012+After+1eQzPCcjUdll.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Prabal+Gurung+Spring+2012+After+mVttWEo1RhDl.jpg

Stylist/TV personality Brad Goreski attends the Boy and Girl by Band of Outsiders Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on September 10, 2011 in New York City. (September 9, 2011 - Photo by Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Boy+Girl+Band+Outsiders+Front+WSQyDTmx0UJl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Boy+Girl+Band+Outsiders+Front+kdn1jSKSrgnl.jpg

Brad Goreski attends the Salvatore Ferragamo Women's Resort 2012 Collection show at the James B, Duke Mansion in New York City. (June 28, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
Brad+Goreski+Salvatore+Ferragamo+Women+Resort+gd4bRMR1LnTl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Salvatore+Ferragamo+Women+Resort+ZFFl1q5bt33l.jpg

Stylist/TV personality Brad Goreski attends Trevor Live: An Evening Benefiting the Trevor Project at Capitale on June 27, 2011 in New York City. (June 26, 2011 - Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Trevor+Live+Evening+Benefiting+dr97Dx1UIARl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Trevor+Live+Evening+Benefiting+Z-FtO9dLx9bl.jpg

Stylist Brad Goreski attends the 10th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball on June 11, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (June 10, 2011 - Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+10th+Annual+Chrysalis+Butterfly+x6-vSx4BuwIl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+10th+Annual+Chrysalis+Butterfly+cGe8nDjlDh_l.jpg

Brad Goreski attends the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on June 6, 2011 in New York City. (June 5, 2011 - Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+2011+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Cocktails+DuV6NwVBPRTl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+2011+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Cocktails+q323d2OLAIHl.jpg

Flashbang!wow!thank you for all these great pics of Brad. His tie and bow-tie collection is insane!

Brad Goreski at the GQ's Gentlemens's Ball at the Edison Hotel in New York city. (October 26, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
Brad+Goreski+Ashton+Kutcher+GQ+Gentleman+Ball+hTd-LqtEGaVl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Ashton+Kutcher+GQ+Gentleman+Ball+6-QtvUdcyiql.jpg

TV Personality Brad Goreski attends the Ermenegildo Zegna and Vanity Fair Event to Benefit the Art of Elysium's documentary film project held at Ermenegildo Zegna on November 3, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. (November 2, 2011 - Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Vanity+Fair+LA+Event+KkVe9io3XVyl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Vanity+Fair+LA+Event+-S9BBs2eS1tl.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Vanity+Fair+LA+Event+iw7CPEe5fYXl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Vanity+Fair+LA+Event+r2qwg20Rzl5l.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Vanity+Fair+LA+Event+ZoSnrlItWmpl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Vanity+Fair+LA+Event+uhzhXEF_m2Jl.jpg

OUT December/January 11.12
The 2011 OUT 100: The Men and Women Who Made 2011 a Year to Remember

storemags.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"