Calvin Klein Jeans F/W 10.11 by Mert & Marcus

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
calvinklein1.jpg

The fall Collection women’s campaign, which was shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, features Stone in purist black-and-white images that loosely harken back to Calvin Klein’s Nineties minimalism. The photographer duo also shot the Calvin Klein Jeans ads, which feature Stone as well as Simon Ellisdon, AJ, Grayson Vaughan and Eric Anderson. In at least one of the new images, the models’ positioning resembles an outdoors orgy, which is sure to stop traffic.
wwd.com

This one's so tame compared to the other released shots. My least favorite.

^wait for it.

"In at least one of the new images, the models’ positioning resembles an outdoors orgy, which is sure to stop traffic."

via Flashbang

Last edited by a moderator:
^We have already seen an outdoor orgy S/S 2009:yuk:...I have yet to experience one in my Calvins:angry::lol:

from all these calvin campaigns this one that really got me excited....esp the boys cast :9

Well, personally I think that shot is terrific.! Lara knows how to bring the sexy, that's undeniable :heart:

i really like this, not over sexed just selling me the jeans and i want them too :lol:

don't liek this at all,
It looks cheap with the legs spread open

Lara delivers here again. She fits Calvin Klein so much.

I think this one does the best job of making the clothes look good at least. I mean the jeans look great because her legs look amazingly long! Hate the choice of shoe though, but I like the red, I think it'll look good in print.

love shot
but i don't know why remember sin city

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->